Congrats to Michigan!

I'm not sure if GT won last year's NIT, but they did win the Preaseason NIT. Heh I read I think on the daily quickie on ESPN that they would pick a team of McDonald High School All-Americans to beat Michigan

im sure BroChaos is happy.. he predicted the victory.. i still think the NIT and the NCAA tourney should merge into one big 96 team tourney, let the top 32 seeds, or maybe just the conference champs and a couple others have first round byes.. thatd be exciting

yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!! i was jumping for joy last night! even though it's just the nit, it feels good to end your season on a win. plus, only losing one senior, and everyone else is only frosh and soph, things are really looking good. i'm glad that one booster guy died, and i hope we can keep our image clean, and have winning in march be an annual thing. go blue. thank you b-rob. he stuck through everything, all the crap the past couple years. he deserves it. he shoulda gotten mvp.

haha

hell yeah. i don't care. we're still "national champions", and we just won a "national championship" to make up for the one they took away :p

now look at this.. college basketball has a major tourney for its top teams and a smaller more insignificant tourney for the decent teams.. and it works great.. and the fans of the NIT champions are still happy.. college football... wtf? why is the bowl system still in place?

now look at this.. college basketball has a major tourney for its top teams and a smaller more insignificant tourney for the decent teams.. and it works great.. and the fans of the NIT champions are still happy.. college football... wtf? why is the bowl system still in place?

Who wants a body massage?

i love the nfl and all, but comon, the draft is the most boring thing to ever be shown on tv....

It is, but I only watch the 1st round to see who everyone picked first ;)