[NBA] Szczerbiak Eludes Female Fan in Wolves' Win

lol i gotta remember to watch Sportscentre for video replay.

Sports - Baseball

Szczerbiak Eludes Fan in Wolves' Win

Sat Apr 3, 9:05 AM ET

By The Associated Press

Wally Szczerbiak got a lot more attention than he wanted. In the final minute of Minnesota's 91-73 home victory over Washington on Friday night, a young woman came onto the court, tried to block Gary Trent's shot, ran around for a little bit and then raced toward Szczerbiak. She lunged at Szczerbiak, who avoided contact, and scurried away before security guards finally nabbed her.

capt.mnak10604030417.wizards_timberwolves_mnak106.jpg

"I wasn't taking a charge on that play," joked Szczerbiak, who finished with 20 points.

Sam Cassell, who had 13 points and seven assists, got a huge kick out of it ? scampering over to Szczerbiak and planting a mock hug on his grinning teammate as the crowd chanted "Wally! Wally!"

"World should've given her a hug," Cassell said. "Lady got arrested for nothing."

In other NBA games Friday night, it was: the Los Angeles Lakers (news) 97, Seattle 86; New Jersey 108, New York 83; Boston 111, Golden State 106; Detroit 92, Miami 84; Milwaukee 107, Cleveland 89; Indiana 84, Toronto 64; Memphis 109, Phoenix 99; Atlanta 95, Orlando 87; Denver 110, Houston 100; San Antonio 94, Utah 81; and Chicago 114, Los Angeles Clippers (news) 110 in overtime.

Anyone got the video clip of this?

looked around a good bit for it.. no luck. on the t'wolves website there are video highlights of the game but they are by subscription only. espn only had the same picture posted above

dude i watched espn and espn news all night yesterday, didn't ever hear word of this...

i'm guessing they don't show this stuff cuz they don't want to encourage it...

looked around a good bit for it.. no luck. on the t'wolves website there are video highlights of the game but they are by subscription only. espn only had the same picture posted above

Thanks for trying CatNip. :)

It's even funnier she tried to block a shot.

haha that's the thing I found funniest too. First she tries to block a shot then she goes after him lol