[MMA] Ultimate Fighting Championship

I love the world of MMA (mixed martial arts). The event last night was amazing. I was stunned that Chuck beat Tito so severly. Did anyone see this PPV? Anyone into MMA? If so lets chat here.

is there where they break bricks with their ear or what not? if you lets chat here. :bounce:

I watch the PPV's once in a while. I'm not a die-hard MMA Fan, but I do watch it. I liked Chuck knocking out Tito, my favorite match was the Genki Sudo match.

I think it is horrible, but my hockey coach used to do that **** and I think he said he was a champ at some weight level. His name is Nick Moran, maybe someone knows him?

I watch the PPV's once in a while. I'm not a die-hard MMA Fan, but I do watch it. I liked Chuck knocking out Tito, my favorite match was the Genki Sudo match.

The Chuck and Tito storyline seemed staged to me. They acted all ****ed at each other than proceeded to hug after the match. The knock out was incredible though.

Genki Sudo is a messed up m0f0. Coming down in his get up and dancing the robot. I think he was dropped as a child.

I also liked the Cabbage and Arlovski fight. Cabage took a pounding and stood through most of it. Too bad Silvia still has traces of steroids in his urine because it kind of ruins the heavyweight division.

@ Fab: uh no sorry dude.

@ axis: nah man I've never heard of him.