PQRP & Xenix File Systems

Grrrr... I tried converting my NTFS drive to FAT32 with Partition Magic 7.01 and in the middle of it, there was an error and it aborted. Then I couldn't boot into windows (XP pro) because PM7 had marked the drive as having a PQRP file system (PowerQuest Recoverable Partition or something). So I installed XP on my 2nd drive and ran Partition magic from that one. When it started up it said that power had been lost during an operation, but that it was fully recoverable and would I like to recover it now? I clicked yes and left it overnight and in the morning it said it had been recovered but that I sould run ChkDsk because the process creates cross-linked files.

The problem now is that the partition is marked as a Xenix BBT (bad block test) partition (FF in HEX). Windows doesn't see it, so I can't ChkDsk it, and Partition Magic will only delete or format it, not convert it.

How do I get my files back????

I realize most people won't know what to do, but even if you know of a good forum that deals with these types of problems or a good place to get started, don't hesitate to reply, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks