Armless high school student

um, voice recognition software and that mouse you can use with your head. what is he thinking typing with his feet,. and about not being let in, i think they meant into regular classes wheras disabled people would be in special classes where they dont have to write or whatever.

Much agreed, it REALLY ****es me off when people make fun of them. They already have to great deal without a lot of people bothering them. I have great respect for those handycapped people.

yea, i cant believe how people can say stuff about them. those people have ten times the will power that we have

Makes you realise that any "crap" that you think it happening in your life could be infinitely worse.

True.

*leaves Neowin, opens his english binder, n continue d work*

second year in high school. so i guess that makes him 15ish. and i wasnt trying to be insulting in ^ post, just stating what i would try first if that happened to me.

Major credit ot him for overcoming such an obstacle in life. It's those kind of achievements that truely make human kind amazing.

the wonders didn't leave the world yet. it's amazing how much will-force some people have to actually do something. :)

wait, didnt you say high school student? you just said he's in second grade. his pic looks like he's old

I meant that he is in the second grade in the high school -- that is, he has finished his primary school (5 years) and his junior high school( 3 years), and now he is in the second-high-school-grade.

Major credit ot him for overcoming such an obstacle in life. It's those kind of achievements that truely make human kind amazing.

I'm very much agreed! Truly outstanding achievements! (Y) (Y)

That's incredible. Good for him! (Y)

But I have a question.... see the quote above? Why does it say... "They decided to break the rules..."

What rules? Are there rules in some countries about letting physically challenged people go to school? Please forgive my ignorance, I'm just very cuious.... Thanks.

:o

Does anyone know the answer to my question? (See above quote, from me)

I am still curious....

Does anyone know the answer to my question? (See above quote, from me)

I am still curious....

The rules, for example, can be applicable to the case -- you are armless, so you have lost qualification to enter this school which is different to those special schools for handicapped. In the case of this thread, the teachers of the school were touched by the child, they saw his will might meet the test and might not make them disappointed -- and now the thing has been going so well that has begun to testify their breaking the rules at that time has made no mistake.

Does this help?

The rules, for example, can be applicable to the case -- you are armless, so you have lost qualification to enter this school which is different to those special schools for handicapped. In the case of this thread, the teachers of the school were touched by the child, they saw his will might meet the test and might not make them disappointed -- and now the thing has been going so well that has begun to testify their breaking the rules at that time has made no mistake.

Does this help?

I guess. Thanks.

I just didn't know if there was a 'rule' prohibiting an armless student from attending a regular high school. That's all. But thanks.