[GOLF] The Masters Information

Mike had a bad round today. I knew he wouldn't repeat but it was still disappointing. Tiger's down there with him though. I'm so glad to see Jack Nicklause doing as well as he is. Great round from the young european Rose today. I doubt he'll stay up the though.

was the live leaderboard working for everyone else?

maybe it was cuz there was a rain delay, cuz when i was trying to use it at work, it never updated...

i didn't see where it said weather day, i just found out about the delay when i got home.

man, tigers suckin it up...same with scott...go phil!

was the live leaderboard working for everyone else?

maybe it was cuz there was a rain delay, cuz when i was trying to use it at work, it never updated...

i didn't see where it said weather day, i just found out about the delay when i got home.

man, tigers suckin it up...same with scott...go phil!

It works atm, whether or not it updates I dunno cause I got home after the round ended.

Oh, that's good news!! Thanks for the info. I'm going to check it out in about an hour or so :p

Arnold Palmers 18th was very memorable. Too bad that it's over for this great.

As for the man who shot -3 all I can say is Rose better keep his eye on the Tiger. He could be setting to pounce and you can never count Woods out.

woods definitely isn't out. he has experience, rose is young...i'm still pullin for lefty.

Phil tends to do well in the Master but never quite gets the win. We'll see if this is his year.

I'd love to see it someday since it's only 60 miles away, but tickets are pretty hard to combo, I'm afraid. It sure would've been great to see Arnie and the Golden Bear play one last time in Augusta National.

I'd love to see it someday since it's only 60 miles away, but tickets are pretty hard to combo, I'm afraid. It sure would've been great to see Arnie and the Golden Bear play one last time in Augusta National.

Indeed it would have been. I wonder how much tickets would be?

Masters tickets are probably the hardest ticket to get in all of sports. I've heard some tickets sold as high as $20,000. Anyways, I'm cheering for Phil. He needs to break through & win that first major. It'll be great seeing Phil with a green jacket.

Guaranteed tickets to the US Masters

* Wednesday 7th April

* Thursday 8th April

* Friday 9th April

* Saturday 10th April 2004

* Sunday 11th April 2004

USD$6,750 per person twin share

USD$7,350 single share

- http://www.iseekgolf.com/golftours/golftou..._id=153&sidebar

- http://216.239.53.104/search?q=cache:gxbYc...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8