souluna remix FINAL

• 3 weeks later...

This theme comes with a buch of different start buttons, could someone tell me how to apply these start menu buttons because they are not accsessable through the desktop properties.

Thanks

-dump

i have the same question dumpweed i hope someone will be nice enough to answer it .. i see you have asked twice should i dare ask

i have a feeling those are there for you to use in stylebuilder (ie: import it in SB and then replace the startbutton image and recompile.)

I always liked this visual style/port. :) I wish you could've kept making the colors. :yes: I remember long ago in an older version of this you had other colors. :happy:

Warning for all Firefox users: At my pc this VS is incompatible with FF. He starts to tremor and the toolbars are going invisible.

hmm.. would like to ask about the start button too. (3rd time) and how to install it w/o using StyleXP? i double click it but it wont be installed in the Windows/Themes folder.

can anyone tell me the name of the icon set and where to get it please, thanx in advance.

www.wincuztomize.org and search for the Gant2 Shell Pack Icon set