Ferrari Parking Only

Scudworth send me these pics where he picked them up from a forum thread on vwvortex.com. As many of you may know, I am a Ferrari fanatic. I just don't understand how this is possible in any car, let alone a Ferrari.

*edit* This is a Ferrari 550M Maranello. I was in the same model as this last May 2-4 Weekend except the one I was in was blue, and was modified with an F1 intake engine. They are quite amazing to ride in...but I never got onto a roof...

post-7-1081644284.jpg

You can see that the roof keeps going to the right in the pic. So the roof might have a ramp or a truck lifted it up there. But that is a pretty cool pic.

Edit: From the new angle, it appears that the car could just ride up there on a ramp. :/

Edited by IlliniPi

I love Ferrari's to death. There is a Ferrari dealer in the town next to us. It used to be in our town (few blocks away) but now it's a few miles. The guy who owns it has a kid in my school. We have this thing at our school where people come in and talk, basically a career day, and the owner came in and talked and showed a video and brought a Maserati convertible and a F355 racing car. Goes to 9000RPM, gross.

that's so bad. you have such a quality car and then do some radical stuff. no wonder some end up in jail. this is a disgrace to enzo ferrari for his cars being used like this. :no:

ps. this is my favourite model. (Y)

,Apr 10 2004, 20:50] that's so bad. you have such a quality car and then do some radical stuff. no wonder some end up in jail. this is a disgrace to enzo ferrari for his cars being used like this. :no:

ps. this is my favourite model. (Y)

I agree, damn, such a great car and put it on a roof???? and THAT kind of roof!!

hey thats what i call having a VERY good drinking night. Nice car tho, such a shame people drink and drive those things at the same time...

beautiful car... they go for about 250K used.. crazy

Should be happy it's just a little damage on the front and not totaled.. but yes should be shot.

you can't say he should be shot. even in all this you cannot take away someone's life. take away his license yea, but taking away a life? would you like to be responsible for that?

,Apr 11 2004, 02:21] you can't say he should be shot. even in all this you cannot take away someone's life. take away his license yea, but taking away a life? would you like to be responsible for that?

he ****** up that ferrari :angry:

I don't think the posters who claimed that owner should be shot meant it literally.

Exactly, some people taking it way too seriously :rolleyes:

Radish?

no, he shouldnt be shot.. just... how can you do that to such an awsome car! argg people with money dont care about anything.

no, he shouldnt be shot.. just... how can you do that to such an awsome car! argg people with money dont care about anything.

Now that's a crock of ****.

Now that's a crock of ****.

Ok, show me someone rich that doesnt just go buy a replacement of something rather then getting upset and living with the loss.

and we're not talking about people.... possessions

Ok, show me someone rich that doesnt just go buy a replacement of something rather then getting upset and living with the loss.

and we're not talking about people.... possessions

Ok, well saying people with money don't care about anything is a little blunt and ignorant.

I don't get it, whopti do, someone got their ferrari on a roof.. so what? and why would they deserve a shooting? and how is what they do with their ferrari any of your business anyway?

Has anyone considered it may be a set up? This could well be an April fool's / Candid Camera style hoax. The damage to the front fender could be coincidental... eg he hit a speed hump too fast or something along those line.

But hey, jump right in to any conclusions you want. Hell, call in the air force and bomb his ass. There are at least 2 pics prooving that whoever drove that car is a threat to little rabbits everywhere, and we all know that little rabits grow up into Easter bunnies.