Edited BMW

Hot or not ?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Hot or not ?

• so hot
    • no way

Question

I edited a souped up bmw from supercars.net.. made 3 versions, tell me what do u think? :)

if there's any errors, mistakes, etc. don worry about em, i was jus playin around with photoshop n i think its finished out good to post it here..

-The First one is the original

soupedup-bmw.jpg

soupedup-bmw-prof87edition_copy.jpg

soupedup-bmw-2-prof87edition_copy.jpg

soupedup-bmw-3-prof87edition_copy.jpg

first and second is really nice alltho im not really into ricerocket or racer, whatever they call it

Riceburners, I love those cars :cool:

I agree about the first and second, the others look crap.

I actually really like how you have done the effect!! as i am sure this thread wasnt about the car but the effects you put on!

Good work! Just with a layer over the top you say?

yupe, just add a new layer on the top of the one u wanna color

-change the blending options to COLOR.. n use a paintbrush or a bucket, etc.

thx everyone 4 d comments, i might work on another one soon n add some other stuff..

mann..i donnu about the GOLD rims man..its 2 BLING BLING if you ask me..its not suitable for a german car. i really like black or dark grey rims on black cars, it looks really nice, but some ppl don like em, cuz when u drive, they dont show the fact that u have nice rims.i donnu..if ur into showin off then go with chrom and silver rims, gold rims only look nice on the RALLY RACE COLOR of subaru wrx..now thats ONE SEXY car with mild goldish rims, but def not a BMW, and as for not modding BMWs, i think it makes the car more uniq, cuz all the bmws look really alike (the designes are very smiliar) so ya!!

Nice

Gay

Ghetto

Tipsy Ghetto

lol

mann..i donnu about the GOLD rims man..its 2 BLING BLING if you ask me..its not suitable for a german car. i really like black or dark grey rims on black cars, it looks really nice, but some ppl don like em, cuz when u drive, they dont show the fact that u have nice rims.i donnu..if ur into showin off then go with chrom and silver rims, gold rims only look nice on the RALLY RACE COLOR of subaru wrx..now thats ONE SEXY car with mild goldish rims, but def not a BMW, and as for not modding BMWs, i think it makes the car more uniq, cuz all the bmws look really alike (the designes are very smiliar) so ya!!

daz true, I really love the subaru with d gold rims n d blue body.. pretty phat..

but i tried first with other colors, n it wasnt as good as the gold.. stay tuned, i'll do some other sh!t :D

-thx everyone 4 d comments (Y)

Dude, sorry.... it's not your artwork or anything, but those after-mod BMW's are BARFABLE. BMWs SHOULDN'T be modded at all cost... that almost kills my eyes, so dude, please don't mod BMWs...., on the brighter side, you can mod civic all you want! :D :D pinkage it :D

but gold... and blue... on top of silver................................................ questionable. this is ain't a pimp car of the 70s that got transported to year 2004.

but you did a quite a good job change the colours.... :) :D (the realism part that is....)

Amen, every time somebody mods a BMW, god kills a kitten.

From a photoshopping point of view it's a little over the top but is a very good effort.