"copy to move to - reg" problem

Hey there,

I'm using the registry hack for the "copy-to move-to" explorer extension for a while now. I found the following bug:

When you select multiple items (i.e. DOC files) and try to open them simultainly, for each file a copy and then a move dialog appears.

Really annoying thing :(

btw, the BT download links for the march release on the mainpage are not shown correctly.. the DOWN ones are available and the UP's are down... :rofl:

hmm nope the almighty SHIFT-key don't work this time.

i tried to select all items and then hold shift while opening the files.. no positive effect.

-

btw is there anywhere a list, what you can do with the SHIFT-key ?

the best function i found so far is to hold SHIFT while copying/moving and click on No.. this means then "No to ALL"..

Edited by drake999

Yeah, I noticed this ages ago, didn't really bother me though. If you right click on your start menu's programs list, then either click open or explore, this move and copy boxes open up too.

Yeah, I noticed this ages ago, didn't really bother me though. If you right click on your start menu's programs list, then either click open or explore, this move and copy boxes open up too.

Yep, that is another bug that comes with the tweak. Not super annoying, but annoying enough for a lot to not want to use it.

I've got a better solution to the copy/move to problem, dont use the tweak in AP, and use this one, it's from the windows 95 powertoys, called SendToX.

Attached the files...

Filsh, perhaps it might be a better idea to include this in the AP instead of the reg tweaks.

It works fine on my XP, been using it through Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP with no problems at all.