Unreal Tournament 2004 DVD Edition CD Key

Hey guys, I got my Unreal Tournament 2004 DVD Edition (not special edition) today, but I can't find the CD Key! :huh: During installation, it says it's on the back of the manual, but it's not! Atari's site said this...

The CD-Key is available on the inside of the folder that contains your CD set. It should be visible through the plastic tray that holds CD 1. On the DVD version of the game, it is printed on a label inside the left side of the DVD keep case, underneath where the game manual is located. It is four sets of five alphanumeric characters

I don't see that either! Maybe I just got a bad game. Did this happen to anyone else? I ordered mine from EBGames. :cry:

Wasn't this a problem overseas when the game first came out? *edit*

I take back what I said you missed the important part of what you quoted,

"If you are missing the CD-Key, take the product back to the store it was purchased from to exchange it."

Wasn't this a problem overseas when the game first came out? *edit*

I take back what I said you missed the important part of what you quoted,

"If you are missing the CD-Key, take the product back to the store it was purchased from to exchange it."

Yes I know, the receipt said I could take it back to an EBGames store, and there's one here at the mall.

Im in the US, if that helps.

Yes I know, the receipt said I could take it back to an EBGames store, and there's one here at the mall.

Im in the US, if that helps.

Well then what are you waiting for? There are frags to be had man, take it back so you can play it. ;)

read the first page of the manual it says fordvd edition its not in the manual its on a sticker in the box.

but btw i didnt have a cd key with mine aswell! i had to taKe it back.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally got it exchanged for one with a key! :) When I opened it, I saw that there were 2 CD key stickers, one on top of another... so I thought "Oh cool! I got 2 keys!" but I took off the top sticker and saw that the key under was a 25 digit key, but UT2k4 keys are only 20 digits... so it's not a key for UT2k4, but does anyone know what the key is for? Did anyone else get this?

actually, if I remember, mxxcon had it happen on Splinter Cell. Either way, it's been a known issue for the two games. Soem people bought UT2k4 and got two copies of one disc and were missing another one in the packaging. It's almost like they took all the components into opposite corners of a room and fired them into the center and hoped thye all came together correctly.

actually, if I remember, mxxcon had it happen on Splinter Cell. Either way, it's been a known issue for the two games. Soem people bought UT2k4 and got two copies of one disc and were missing another one in the packaging. It's almost like they took all the components into opposite corners of a room and fired them into the center and hoped thye all came together correctly.

maybe they actually did that :rofl: :rofl: :ninja:

Yeah the Splinter Cell: PT mishap was really bad here in Australia.... Ubisoft forgot to issue CD keys to every copy in the country! So no one here had a cd key for about a week... my bro was really ****ed when he realised.

I'm actually quite surprised the game company's don't have enough checks to make sure nothing like this happens to such a large degree.