Pick 23: Seahawks selects Marcus Tubbs, DT

Pick 24: Rams selects Steven Jackson, RB

Pick 25: Packers selects Ahmad Carroll, CB

Pick 26: Bengals selects Chris Perry, RB

Pick 27: Texans selects Jason Babin, DE/W

Pick 28: Panthers selects Chris Gamble, CB

Pick 29: Falcons selects Mike Jenkins, WR

Pick 30: Lions selects Kevin Jones, RB

Pick 31: 49ers selects Rashaun Woods, WR (finally they picked)

Pick 32: Patriots selects Ben Watson, TE

Trades during the draft

Trade 1: Chargers gets Rivers and Giants 3rd this year and 1st and 5th next year round picks//Giants gets Manning

Trade 2: Browns and Lions swap 1st round picks//Lions gets Browns 2nd round pick as well

Trade 3: 49ers and Eagles swap 1st round picks//49ers gets Eagles 2nd round pick as well

Trade 4: Vikings and Dolphins swap 1st round picks//Vikes also gets Dolphins 4th round pick

Trade 5: Bills get Cowboys 1st round pick//Cowboys get 2nd and 5th this year and 1st round next year

Trade 6: Bengals and Broncos swap 1st round picks//Rams and Bengals swap 1st round picks//Bengals also gets Rams and Broncos 4th round pick and CB Deltha O'Neal from Broncos

Trade 7: Titans trade 1st round pick to Texans//Titans gets 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th round picks

Trade 8: Panthers and 49ers swap 1st round picks//49ers also gets Panthers 4th round pick

Trade 9: Colts trade 1st round pick to Falcons//Colts gets 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th round picks

Trade 10: Chiefs trade 1st round pick to Lions//Chiefs gets 2nd and 4th this year and 5th next year round picks

Misc stats:

Offense Players selected: 18

Defense Players selecte: 14

Number of QBs: 4

Number of RBs: 3

Number of WRs: 7

Number of DBs: 5

Edited by Steffan

man i dunno who this guy Minnesota just picked, i was hoping for a defensive player, and they did get one. but i dont know who this guy is, if anyone follows college football, is this guy any good???

But I am glad to see the Chargers raped the Giants for Manning.

If the Chargers wanted Rivers from the start, why didnt they just draft him instead of Manning?

If the Chargers wanted Rivers from the start, why didnt they just draft him instead of Manning?

I can't believe everyone is asking this....

You draft a player that others so covet that you can get the player you want plus all the draft picks.

San Diego gets their player, and screws the Giants out of two 3's and their 1 next year.

I'm done watching the NFL Draft, so someone else can rounds 2-7.

I turned if off after the Cowboys blew their chance to get a decent RB...their #1 need.

I mean....even the announcers were shocked.

Actually BOOG, Charges get this years 3rd round pick, and next years 1st and 5th round picks.

You're of course, right, Illini....I am just seeing red and not thinking straight....hehe

I turned if off after the Cowboys blew their chance to get a decent RB...their #1 need.

I mean....even the announcers were shocked.

I was shocked as well. I was also surprised that Broncos didn't take Jackson. There were a couple of picks that the announcers were surprised with. I guess Parcells has some kind of master plan.

i hope manning turns out to be a joke. good luck to perry in cincy. we all hype the early picks, but the best players always come from later on in the draft.

i was in dc all day at the zoo checking the draft ticker from my sidekick... i saw that the chargers took eli.

i didnt hear anything about the trade. i think that the chargers get an A for their "touchdown" of a first round this year. they really did it well.

they got a star qb, 3 draft picks... and had the whole world gasping at the thought that they drafted him against his wishes, his fathers wishes, hell, the whole games wishes... ROFL.

chargers owned the first round with that move.

but. the giants got their man....

other notes:

the browns getting kellen.

i thought that was cool, but what happened to the skins drafting him? i guess the smart thing for them to do is take the #1 fs in the draft to help fill the backfield, which is shaping up quite nicley i might add.

oakland got gallery. what a stud.

new orleans picked up will smith from... O S U !!!! great pickup. i am glad that he went fairly early.

cincy picked up chris perry. pretty nice move.

CAROLINA... pickin up chris gamble... thats two buckeyes in the first round.

but wait, the falcons picked up mike jenkins. what a great pickup for them. solid #2 wr behind price.

THREE buckeyes in the first round. woot.

wow. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft04...r/school?name=m

look at miami. 6 picks in the first round. whooo.

indy got heartsock. i thought he woulda been rated higher than round 3.

but... great draft so far.

i cannot wait to play madden 05 with all the new rostsers... so much movement. I LOVE IT!

but wait, the falcons picked up mike jenkins.  what a great pickup for them.  solid #2 wr behind price.

oh yeah.. i love it. and we picked another CB first.. Bryan Scott last year.. i'm very pleased with our selections

oh yeah.. i love it. and we picked another CB first.. Bryan Scott last year.. i'm very pleased with our selections

Lol, I have known Bryan Scott since elementary school except he was a grade ahead of me. He was an excellent player at our middle and high schools, and he should prove to be more valuable in the future. I think his dad said when the Eagles played the Flacons at the Linc he was wearing his son's team hat and an Eagles jersey or the other way around because they both are Eagles fans, even though Bryan plays for the Falcons. :rolleyes:

In other news, the Eagles have The Fridge! I am hearing rumors now that Welborne has just been trade for future draft picks because he was bitching about his contract. At least we have someone to replace him with.

post-91-1082918452.jpg

Edited by jmole

I like the 49ers picks this year. Rashaun Woods has a great opportunity to make an impact at WR, although, it will be interesting to see if Arnaz Battle has recovered from his injury last year. If so, we could have a stockpile of fantastic, YOUNG, wide receivers. Of course, the 49ers never draft marquee players - they always find gems in the later rounds - so I'm praying really hard right now that P Andy Lee from Pitt and DT Christian Ferrera from Syracuse become one of those players.