Knights of The Old Republic 2 [Scans]

YEAH!!! I played for 15 hours just to get to the 3rd Star Map! It has to be the best RPG EVER!!!!!! :woot:

no where near the best RPG, but close

I just got to the lower city in the game, :blush: I had it right after it came out but got too buy playing other. I am NOT starwars fan. But I am starting to like this game now since I am starting to play it :cool: . MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU :ninja:

Mav Phoenix

i mean to say, its not the best rpg, but close ;)

niel19_us

i hate star wars too, only reason why i even started playing kotor was because the game was made BioWare. later into the game, i just tried to ignore every reference to star wars. for me it was a very good sci-fi game

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

I have had a problem with individuals (particularly administrators of German newsgroups and other forums) hot-linking the images from my personal server, so I had to temporarily store them on a lousy Tripod account. I re-uploaded them to my primary server. Hopefully I won't get the 8GB/day upstream like before. I also updated the initial post with a mirror to the images, I would prefer others to directly link to those files if they wish to share these images outside of Neowin.

Remember kids, leeching is wrong! :no:

• 5 months later...