Half-Life 2 scans

Enough already I seen hl2 way too many time. And the pictures are the same maps which are in source code.

actually none of those pictures are from the source code theft. Magazines have to remain legal and cant show material that valve hasnt publicly released to the press

I got the ... gam:whistle:e: and i have not seen ANY of that !

No Warez (links) & Cracks: help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention. This includes linking to softwareposting about itb>, and suggesting to get it.

jk br:happy:y:;);)

I got the ... gam:whistle:e: and i have not seen ANY of that !

and whats make you think that you alpha leaked version will be up-to date?

if you guys notice it also says along with the pics in a text file in the same directory that ETA is august 2005

thats amusing. but really... retailers have make up enough dates as it is, and if anyone would trust some random text file on the net? it would be sad.

For some people it's released played it and already got old.

Well, for most people it's not released, nor played and by no means has already got old.

Looks good, I am looking forward to it.

For some people it's released played it and already got old.

I hope "some people" really don't base their view on the game from a leaked, illegal version. It's like watching a movie before they finish the editing or effects or reading a book before it's editied. It's just not finished.

yep, all screenshots from any game are fake, right MxxCon?....

there could be various reasons for them to look that way. the main branches dont look aliased, but the smaller ones sort of do. could it be due to the compression of the images? could it be possible that valve threw in some textures for the smaller portions of the branches(though its doubtful)?

honestly... i bet you could find fault with any number of screenshots taken from retail games out there now, that obviously arent fake.

[edit] tons of scans and such here: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.palethorpe/HL2/

Edited by cowwithoutbrain

http://www.half-life2.de/images/content/01.jpg

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

once again, EVERYTHING in that screenshot is anti-aliased, except for branches..which means that screenshot is not from the game and have been edited

:rolleyes:

"Our parent site, GameSpy has posted 9 new official high-resolution screenshots from the (long-overdue) sequel to Half-Life! These are presented in widescreen format (originals are 1370x772 I believe), and they look just awesome!"

http://media.pc.gamespy.com/media/492/492830/imgs_1.html

Same screens.

:sleep:

they are maybe "official", ie coming from valve, but it doesn't mean they are true in-game screenshots

notice that all the other screenshots are either completely aliased or anti-aliased

They look like they weren't using AA to me... but what's your point? It doesn't matter. What's your problem, anyways -- we already know the game looks good from all the screens of the leaked beta that were posted here.