Longhorn Slate

• 4 weeks later...

Linkage? Old link doesn't work, I don't understand why people don't upload their stuff to customize.org, or deviantart, they stay basically forever there you know...

Sure, if you could link to both, that'd be great. :D There's a specific version I'm really looking for that I had before I reformatted my computer but I foolishly didn't back it up assuming I could find the exact same version after a simple Google search. :blush:

Agreed. I got M118LR's e-mail so I'm going to go ahead and upload it to my website.

Here's the link:

http://www.digxworld.com/downloads/slate_en.rar

I'm switching hosts a lot recently so it might be down soon. If you find this thread and it's old already and the link is dead, feel free to PM me here on the website and I'll reupload it for you without a problem. I hate broken links as well so I don't want to cause that for anybody. :)

My host went down and i've lost interest making themes or anything with computer. Nice to c someone upped it for download. Oh and don't download that one in Theme XP, it was the first version and had some errors and also don't support spyware sites :)

• 2 weeks later...
Joni-78 nice to hear from you. It has been awhile. I miss your msstyles, I still have both Jade and Slate.

586672002[/snapback]

Can anyone upload Jade and Slate !? :D :D :D