Doom3..Its finally coming? :)

Well...I just saw in the Planetdoom forums thats german magazine Gamestar just announce that they will have a doom3 test/demo in theyre june edition .

It also states that doom 3 will be out in the states at may 30, 2 weeks later E3.

Well i went to the gamestar homepage, and tranlate it ,..

"As GameStar in the current expenditure reports, Doom 3 in the USA is on Sunday, which 30 May 2004, in the shops are located - thus exactly 16 days after the play fair E3. GameStar editor Daniel Visarius on a Cebit Standparty received these info. from industry Insidern. The date would fit into the picture: ID software had last always protested not to want to show the Ego Shooter a further mark incompletely to the E3. When the German variant of the horror Shooters appears, is meanwhile still unclear."

well..if this is true..i am kinda HAPPY!!!

In the latest PC Gamer, they have it listed to come out some time in June. Either way, it's still sooner than I hoped and sweet! :woot:

My local EB Games store manager, he is always damn good with giving me solid release dates and not just speculation (he will tell me when he feels as if a release date is not going to happen), told me this past week that it is actually June 16th here in the United States.

He said as far as he knew, word among the company is that was a "pretty solid release date," so who knows maybe it is it...

Well the good news is there are all of these possible dates, all pretty damn soon, so I will take May or June as either are right around the corner!!!!

When I was at Best Buy yesterday they had a Doom3 box that you could take to the front and prepay $10 for the game.

I will believe it when I see it on the shelves...like it will remain there for long though. :)

yeah well if its a demo it will be online everywere i wouldnt wait for the mag. Magazine demos are always like a month late.

When I was at Best Buy yesterday they had a Doom3 box that you could take to the front and prepay $10 for the game.

I never believe stuff that Best Buys says anymore.