Kobe

Well what do you think is going to happen next.... Lets say he wins the case. Are the lakers going to trade him?

i heard rumors that he wants to stay in la.

shxt, i would too. they the yankees of the nba. if they can get past the spurs, they will be hard to stop.

I think the lakers will go all the way.... But that is a whole nother thing.... Kobe is a big edge for the lakers.... I don't think they can get this far again next year with out him!

He's going to stay in LA.

As a guest of the penal system.

Why do sports stars and other celebrities think they are above the law.

O.J Simpson

Michael Jackson

Robert Blake

Now this guy?

Hang them all as a sports event and show the world just how their heroes act under real pressure. :woot:

I'm $ure he'll $tay in LA if the price i$ right.

As for his legal case, he'll be found innocent. I doubt there is enough to convict him.

I think there are too many factors right now to even guess this one. Will Phil Jackson be back? Gary Payton obviously isn't happy. If the Lakers lose this year, is Karl Malone gone? Will Kobe be facing prison time? If the Lakers win, will Shaq be back?

Personally, I think Kobe Bryant is gone. If Jackson chooses to stay, as well as Shaq, Malone, and Payton, then I think the Lakers also go out and sign Tracy McGrady. If none of them are back, or just Shaq, then the Lakers will put Kareem Rush in Kobe's spot and try to rebuild again.

Oh yeah, the Lakers are NOT going all the way, either. I'm sorry, but basketball isn't a sport like baseball where you can throw 4 players like that into the mix and expect automatic results. Gary Payton is a scoring point guard, which is obvious if you look at Shaq's stats - his field goal attempts are down, as is scoring. Kobe Bryant isn't a team player, and often will shoot over triple teams (which is hilarious). Karl Malone wants to shoot the rock too. Look back at previous champions - the Pistons (Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars), the Bulls (MJ, Scottie Pippen), the 80s Lakers (Magic, Kareem), the Celtics (Bird, McHale), the Spurs (Duncan, Robinson), the Lakers (Bryant, O'Neal)...all of them had 2 defined leaders of the team and the rest were role players. Now you try to throw 4 leaders on the floor at once? Hahaha, whatever. This year it will be Tony Parker and Tim Duncan or, hopefully, Sam Cassell and Kevin Garnett.

Oh yeah, the Lakers won't trade Kobe. They wouldn't have to...he's a free agent.

its not the question if LA will trade him, they've already said they want to keep em and they currently are the only team that can afford to pay him the most, its if he wants to leave, which i dont think he will

Shouldn't have plugged her...

He's going away - hopefully for 20 to life...

Hope it was worth it for him...

Who cares where he plays if he gets off - I have lost all respect for him.

i hate kobe, but hes a great player

they cant trade him, hes a free agent

kobe said it himself that he wants to try the market. he has never been a free agent before, hes excietd! anyways...i think hes going to leave

ppl say hes headed to SUNS, cuz they have ALOT of cap space and by trading stephen they just wanted 2 make room for kobe, and now charlse barkley behind the suns, i think suns is the place for kobe, either way kobe needs to respect better players, shaq is more effective than kobe, kobe needs 2 get that. and as for TMAC in LA? mann..never heard of that before, but i hpoe that never happens, even tho i don like TMAC but LA is not a place for him, he takes around 30 shots a game..with SHAQ? i donnu...either way im pretty sure kobe is leavin LAkers..sum ppl say hes leavin lakers to clippers..so open your ears on that one

Still shouldn't have plugged her up the corn hole...

I mean cmon...the guy had everything else going for him...

He was AS GOOD, if not better than Jordan was at his age...

his flaw? he has no character...

Jordan displayed his lack of it LATE in his career...

Shouldn't have plugged her...

He's going away - hopefully for 20 to life...

Hope it was worth it for him...

Who cares where he plays if he gets off - I have lost all respect for him.

Life? I highly doubt it.

Still shouldn't have plugged her up the corn hole...

I mean cmon...the guy had everything else going for him...

He was AS GOOD, if not better than Jordan was at his age...

his flaw? he has no character...

Jordan displayed his lack of it LATE in his career...

True that...... But he did.... Get Over it... Now is it did he rape her? That is what we need to find out!

i dont think the charles barkley thing is final neways is it? it was talk i believe, but most talk was kobe and the clipppers if they said somethin bout the suns, it wasnt the major talk

I'm not sure, but does payton's contract end this season?

Get him out of LA and bring in AI

Of course the more logical thing to do is fix karl and gary's thirst for active scoring participation.

Its amazing it wasn't executed beforehand, yesterday Kenny on Inside the NBA mentioned they should play some more pick and roll with both those guys. Make gary the new john stockton, and make shaq clean up the boards, and kobe a perimeter threat thats able to slash in the lane and get in the paint whenever the pick/roll fails or finds an open man.

Phil has got a lot of work to do by game2.

Kobe's nothing without Shaq, he can go anywhere and he'll fade pretty fast.

oh brother...

Shaq blows monkey nuts. That guy is the most overrated player in the history of the sport!

oh brother...

Shaq blows monkey nuts. That guy is the most overrated player in the history of the sport!

no Kobe is :laugh:

well, I for one would love to see them on different teams, just to find out.

no Kobe is :laugh:

well, I for one would love to see them on different teams, just to find out.

:D

Kobe would OWN!111111!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneoneoneoneone! Shaq