Help Me!!

This might be a change in topic but, I had no choice...

Hey everyone here's the lowdown. First off please reply only if you have any ideas.

Alright, my family is holding a yearly hay ride at my uncles house. We've had it before but it isn't scary enough, and basicly it's lame. So can any of you give me some ideas on ways to scare kids (8-12)? I would like stuff like, senarios, stories, ect. to scare these little hethens!

Don't worry about any of the details like setting, we've got enough resources and space to make anything work.

Please voice your opinion I need Ideas!

A "Hay Ride" Is when a family goes out to the country during Halloween time, and they go on a ride around in the tralior of a tractor with bails of hay. Then we try to scare them...:D

In other words If you don't know what it is, you proably will never know until you experience it.

I do a lot of work for the Youth Service here in the UK.. I have a book somewhere with loads and loads of good "scare the **** out of kids" stroy's in.. i will see if I can find it out.. Works a treat...

Originally posted by PabUK  

Is that because you use ME Neo or because it scares you? :)

its because I was so stupid as to buy it and then later use it as a coffee mat, what a crap release that was

Originally posted by Neobond  

its because I was so stupid as to buy it and then later use it as a coffee mat, what a crap release that was

I have re-used my Windows 3.11 disks :D

...At least ME wasn't as expensive as XP will be !

Come on, get back n the subject.

The kids I am trying to scare are not lame computer geeks that just surf the net and talk about "Windows ME, or NeoWin" all day. You people need to get a life, seriously. Thanks to the one person who helped.

I appreciate that this has gone off-topic and that this is General Discussion but you have to remember that this is a computer related website. Therefore most of us are 'lame computer geeks' as you put it. If you really wanted serious answers to your question I suggest you find a forum that is more related to that sort of thing.

lame computer geeks
Can you prove the 'lame' part?!
that just surf the net
That's not just all we do
talk about "Windows ME, or NeoWin" all day.
Look around, do you even see more than 10 thread in 1 forum about the "Windows ME"?
get a life, seriously.
Do you even know any of us personally? I think not..

Originally posted by baphomet_ie  

yeh wtf r u doin with a name like IBM if u describe us as 'lame computer geeks'?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I work for IBM, and I love there products.

But if you guys can talk about Windows ME, and start roling in laughter, you have to be a geek. Sorry but that is true, If it's not then tell me why it's not. Because I can't think of anything.

If surfing the net isn't the only thing you do, than waht do you spend most your doing, I assume your not watching "Pinky and the Brain" are you?

Originally posted by IBM  

But if you guys can talk about Windows ME, and start roling in laughter, you have to be a geek.

Isnt that a scary thing in itself? You could also tell them about the legend of WarpOS Its scary how that disappeared of the face of the planet :s