"Administrator" account showing up in login screen

I just set up a new machine for my nieces, and set them up with their own accounts. After I did this, the administrator account shows up on the login screen. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

The Administrator account shows up when no administrators are defined other than Administrator (built-in account). This is because you want to conviently be able to get into an administrator-level account.

Example: User1, User2, and User3 are defined. All three are in the Users group. On the Welcome screen you see: Administrator, User1, User2, User3

Example 2: User1, User2, and Admin1 are defined. User1/2 are in the Users group, while Admin1 is in Administrators. On the Welcome screen you see: Admin1, User1, User2

TweakUI can hide the Administrator account. However, the only way to get into an Administrator-level account will to press Ctrl-Alt-Delete twice at the Welcome screen (drops down to the Classic logon screen) and log in as Administrator with the password you specified during setup.

tweakUI rings a bell for doing the trick

if you just installed the .net framework, that sometimes creates a messed up account that you should be able to delete safely, otherwise, listen to other people's advice (unless its bad) ;) .