Flames win! Flames WIN!

Thats right all you haters

and what a cheap as$ team detroit is - first maltby knocks off the net in a sure goal, then hatcher elbows a flame in the face..

and you retards have the nerve to compare the actions of the wings with the tap niemennen gives cujo, who goes flying (wearing inches of armor)

FlameS!

did you losers even see the game?

calgary and detroit were two teams that were extremely close throughout the entire playoffs

unlike anaheim which just got so badly outplayed and ended up with lucky ass goals to win their games

screw you haters, up yours detroit, vancouver and of course edmonton

I hope they lose to the Sharks or Avs next round..

Yeah I hope they face San Jose, they'll kick Calgary's ass........... Calgary Sucks .

Just proves all you need is a superb goaltender in the playoffs.

Yeah I hope they face San Jose, they'll kick Calgary's ass........... Calgary Sucks .

Just proves all you need is a superb goaltender in the playoffs.

hey as$hole, dont be ****ed off cause calgary raped you in game 7

lets not forget what the canucks did in the 90s.. paval bure scored in overtime game 7 to pull the underdog cancuks past the top ranked flames

and vancouver is a sh!tty team anyway, just be glad you actaully have a good team representing canada in the final four.. you run with one line (bertuzzi morrison and naslund) and thats IT.

superb goaltender? look at cujo, hes superb and he sure isnt in the playoffs anymore

###### as$ vancouver fanboy.. howd you like that burke firing today?

I feel a merge coming soon, very soon

angel, what are you trying to prove? flames won. that's great, but you are not proving anything by flaming ppl.

hey as$hole, dont be ****ed off cause calgary raped you in game 7

lets not forget what the canucks did in the 90s.. paval bure scored in overtime game 7 to pull the underdog cancuks past the top ranked flames

and vancouver is a sh!tty team anyway, just be glad you actaully have a good team representing canada in the final four.. you run with one line (bertuzzi morrison and naslund) and thats IT.

superb goaltender? look at cujo, hes superb and he sure isnt in the playoffs anymore

###### as$ vancouver fanboy.. howd you like that burke firing today?

Buh bye VaxoP.

Radish?

:laugh: Gotta love those people who come onto the internet not even 30 minutes after a game and start going apeshyt for no other reason than to feel all warm and cozy.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Detroit and was pulling for Calgary big time tonight. That was an awesome overtime game. But, that's kind of lame to start ripping entire cities apart. In my mind, you're being just as big a punk as those Red Wings...

Anyhow, hopefully the Sharkies don't lay down and die, because if they lose tomorrow night, it's over. And I'd love to see Kiprusoff come back to San Jose and lose.

I loved that game. I'm a true Avalanche fan, and I loved the game for a number of reasons:

1.) I hate Detroit due to the Avs-Wings rivalry

2.) Iginla was a monster all series and deserved it

3.) Commodore laid that overrated bitch Hatcher out numerous times

4.) The Wings are a bunch of arrogant pricks who have many fans on their side for no reason other than a bandwagon effect of the last decade.

5.) Calgary outplayed them, GJ

I loved that game. I'm a true Avalanche fan, and I loved the game for a number of reasons:

1.) I hate Detroit due to the Avs-Wings rivalry

2.) Iginla was a monster all series and deserved it

3.) Commodore laid that overrated bitch Hatcher out numerous times

4.) The Wings are a bunch of arrogant pricks who have many fans on their side for no reason other than a bandwagon effect of the last decade.

5.) Calgary outplayed them, GJ

I can't wait til the Avs lose their next game. ;)

Anyone have a video clip of that hit Commodore got on Darien Hatcher? That was freakin hilarious. I've despised Hatcher since his Stars days.