Another visit to Valve

,May 5 2004, 03:17] the box at the extreme left is awesome

I'm not even sure if that still classifies as a "box", lol, it looks more like a small metal crate. Man I can't wait for this. E3 is so soon. :woot:

I'm not exactly a fan of HL2.

But a reporter must be impartial.... and know what the people want.

Here is an image that was in PC Powerplay Australia #100 as part of their HL2 experience at VALVE. Sorry about the bad quality, I photographed the page coz I don't have a scanner.

It appears to be a headcrab attached to a decaying creature...... sweet :cool:

I am sitting here with THE coolest footage of Half Life 2 on my video camera but i can't get it off of here :( damn sucks. I need firewire and i need firewire fast cause you guys are gonna LOVE this video :)

some of the boxes look like they were digitally added to the image/ Could be just me, but something seems off about a few of them.

I am sitting here with THE coolest footage of Half Life 2 on my video camera but i can't get it off of here :( damn sucks. I need firewire and i need firewire fast cause you guys are gonna LOVE this video :)

Isn't there some video out/in thing you can do....

*hopes against odds that there will be some apple technology at a windows conference*

I guess it's safe to assume that the box on the left is for the "Special Edition" or whatever it's called. Be prepared to shell out far beyond a fair amount for that baby. ;)

well, there are so many concept boxes on the shelf, its hard to say which, if any of them will go into production.... though i would love to have the one on the far left.

They should hire me just to get them a better game collection, this is pathetic. Trophy Bass 2 and Nascar racing...pffft. Someone has been fishing in the $10 or less game clearance bin at EB. Daikatana just puts the icing on the cake.

post-78-1083778153.jpg

They should hire me just to get them a better game collection, this is pathetic. Trophy Bass 2 and Nascar racing...pffft. Someone has been fishing in the $10 or less game clearance bin at EB. Daikatana just puts the icing on the cake.

Lets hope the did'nt use Daikatana as a benchmark for HalfLife 2 :laugh: