Creative Inspire 5300 With Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Problems

When i am watching a DVD (with WinDVD 3.1 or PowerDVD 3.0) in certain parts of the movie (Normally the pars where is no speech) the Rear Speakers produce a tickling noise which is quite disturbing.I have been having this problem for few months and i was wondering if another user has expirienced the same situation.The problem appears in every single DVD title from the oldest to the newest ones.One friend of mine has the same hardware as i do and he expiriences the same fuzzy noise.I really dont know whether is problem of the SB 5.1 or The Inspiron Speakers.Certainly is not the DVD As i have changed it but the problem persisted.I have the feeling that the SoundCard must be responsible for it.

Any help would be appriciated :)

i got those speakers and a SB Live 5.1 DE sound card with Windows Update XP drivers. My system bus is at 140Mhz (280Mhz DDR) and it's running perfect for me. I never have any problems when playing in 5.1 sound but sometimes.. (i think it's the XP drivers) the Center channel doesn't play and i have to go to my sound settings and change it from 5.1 speakers to 4.1 or anything else then back to 5.1 and do the samething in WinDVD too! That's kinda ****ing me off but that has only happend 2 times in about 3 weeks so it's fine i guess....

/edit

the 5300s only allow analog so it's the 3 anolog cable he's using just like mine. They don't have digital in that's why they are only $99 (USD) at the stores but i got my for $70 online :) (+ shipping)

It is connected Analogue but wired..the WinDVD player says SPDIF when playing the DVD's ...The other wired thing is that i cant select 5.1 Speakers in WinDVD it will only allow me to select either SPDIF or 2 channels ...In SPDIF although i dont have the cable to connect my DVD to the SB's SPDIF sock All speakers play and the speech is coming from the centre...still i have this noise from the rear speakers...i will try to see wether some settings in my Speaker Panels (Watch Movie) will solve the problem

First off get a full copy of windvd or powerdvd. You must have an OEM copy that only allows you 2 channels. Selecting the "watch movie" option in the surround mixer only gives you emulated 5.1, it's basically downmixing everything to the center and rear speakers. After you have the full version of a dvd player make sure all your settings are set to normal/no effects in the surround mixer and 6 speakers in the dvd audio properties.