[NFL] ESPN Preseason Power Rankings

Oh well these are meaningless, but they are pretty fun to look at and see how they turn out in the end: Link.

I am confused why the Broncos are so high up, but that is only my opinion.

* Made a spelling mistake, the title should be preseason not preason! :p

Edited by jmole

Yeah, that is a puzzle....no RB....to replace a guy who went..what...1500 yards last season?

Sorry..they aren't in my top 10.

What's interesting is the Cowboys down at 15, and Rams at 14. Two playoff teams with no respect...<giggle>

Yeah, that is a puzzle....no RB....to replace a guy who went..what...1500 yards last season?

Sorry..they aren't in my top 10.

What's interesting is the Cowboys down at 15, and Rams at 14. Two playoff teams with no respect...<giggle>

LOL!

Just because you are a Cowboy fan!!!

The Bengals jsut over the Redskins! Now, that's a big surprise....

Actually I thought the Bengals should have been higher up considering the season they had last year.

damn they ranked the jets really low. they had a bad season last year, but they are not that bad. man even the bears are above them

Don't feel too bad, my 9ers are 7 below the Jets and one above the Chargers :cry:

Yup, pretty much where I thought the 49ers should be - somewhere behind Arizona. :no:

I've thought the 49ers would get last place in the west anyway, so this doesn't surprise me.

"We're assuming the Mike Shanahan can find a capable back to replace at least some of Clinton Portis' production."

:rofl: right....

Well, somehow every year Denver comes up with a quality running game, either with a featured back or a platoon backfield. I would be more concerned with Jake Plummer and the passing game.

Noone has played a down yet. So ESPN is just guessing on how teams are going to be this year. There could be teams that surprise everyone, like the 49ers. It would be nice to have different teams in the playoffs this year.