Tribes 2 Server

I'm shutting the server down for the tme being. No ones joining, so no point in keep it going. I might try it again in a few days once everyone has gotten the game and their CD Key's. Thanks for playing all of you that joined.

Edited by MrMunka

i got my download just waiting on key :pinch: never played this before. we should have a noob-a-thon server where we all learn how to play!

You don't wait for the key, it shows on the page. You're doing it wrong :p

Not receiving your Tribes 2 key? Make sure to login to FilePlanet with your GameSpy ID BEFORE filling out the form. Then fill out the form using the same information you used for your GameSpy ID. If you have done so correctly, the key will be displayed on the webpage, it will come in your email after it has been displayed on the webpage, it does not come via email before that then. If you need help, check the comments thread. Additional technical information is available in the forums.

Edit: Btw, we need more people in here. There's only two right now :wacko:

At that, you have to type your info exactly as it appears in your gamespy ID, the exact spelling and everything. That's why one might want to just create a new ID, and maybe take a screenshot of the info so they have it exactly to use in the CD key page thing...

Anyways, it was fun playing on the server but I had to go.