Aston Villa

I support Aston Villa all my life and this season there doing great i think mr David O'Leary should be manager of the season. But who will come 4th in league Liverpool Newcastle or villa? thats big question :wacko:. i hope villa but have the balls to do it ;)

i support pompey and looks like villa are doing pretty good now probley best postion in years, hopefully they get 5th purely because liverpool have been imo crap,

now on the term of the premership, on tuesday pompey drew 1 all with arsenal, which is very good for pompey, now in the papers there bias towards arsenal! FFS they drew with pompey, and if anyone saw the match you could see some dirty tackles were getting done, mainly some from cambell since lua lua got away from him earlyer in the match,

so hopefully aston villa will get a good write up at the end of the season in the papers, since really aston villa is sorta small compared to people like man utd, arsena,l liverpool, chelsea. And that the pappers and news will not be bias towards the bigger clubs

oh yeah Everton got 39 points and pomepy got 42, shows who better with limted money, and kid wonder roonie is he my ass!

Taylor for england and Shaka as well, since he came back from injury he been a fine goal keeper who getting better all the time.

portsmouth are small club down south coast. Aston villa was big club we won european cup only few english teams only won it( man u liverpool ect) Chelsea Arsenal never won it. We got history shame we have not got team any more :no:

yeah pompey is well a very small club, my sister use to be an account there and well the accounts didn't look to good but that was when they was in division 1

Portsmouth are more known for the Fratton Faithful which are the supporters people like Arsenal repect the pompey fans!

In the news today Portsmouth said that if they can't land Smertin they will try for Izzet from now division 1 Leicester City, but if they don't land smertin they have to pay izzet alot and have to win him from people like birmingham and villa.

Hopefully pompey got enough money to get more players and to start on improving the ground.

i hope we do not go for Izzet he not good enough what we looking for. If we want do well again we have go looking higher class players. Thats the only way to move up the table :cool:

izzet i don't think he would fit in at pompey. pompey need younger good players not older one even though they are pretty good but won't stay at the club much since some of em are going to quite footbal