What do you want to be in more?

witch beta is for you?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. witch beta is for you?

• EQ2
    • Matrix online
    • im still crying from missing the WOW beta

for me it is gona have to be EQ2 because i ahev herd many good things about ever quest. I think that EQ2 will be the one that catches my intrest the most I see the matrix online like going to be like that kon fue game thats still in beta that sux balls :p .

'Kung Fu'. Also learn how to spell the other words. Also, do not split up works such as 'EverQuest' if they are meant to be joined. Is it really that hard to understand?

Anyway... I think the Matrix Online will suck, but I'm looking forward to WoW.

If it were up to those three I would pick neither because I want to play Final Fantasy XI so badly it is not even funny. It is the first FF game that I do not own. That and I think if I will play it I will become a mmorpg-aholic and never leave my computer.

If it were up to those three I would pick neither because I want to play Final Fantasy XI so badly it is not even funny. It is the first FF game that I do not own. That and I think if I will play it I will become a mmorpg-aholic and never leave my computer.

thats wut i think about EQ2

^

^

my spelling is because im talking on im ect and just wip throug the letters if i hit space o well no time to go back.

Everquest 2 simply because I find that a MMORPG is only at the quality as its surrounding community, and the original Everquest has such a well established fan base already.