[IIHF] Canada wins Gold

Woot!! GG!! it was a good game! how bout that effort to tie it up at 3!! hmm, the shootout in us game was intense to!

Allrighty, I'm a Swede, but you Canadians still get my congratulations. Your team deserved the gold. But Rob Niedermeyer really deserved more than just 10+2 mins for what he did to Forsberg. (Even though Forsberg and Lidstrom didn't add anything of value to the team) IMHO I think we could've had a better chance at winning had we played without those two NHL-divas.

Anyway, congratulations Canada and I hope we meet again in the finals next time. :)

Allrighty, I'm a Swede, but you Canadians still get my congratulations. Your team deserved the gold. But Rob Niedermeyer really deserved more than just 10+2 mins for what he did to Forsberg. (Even though Forsberg and Lidstrom didn't add anything of value to the team) IMHO I think we could've had a better chance at winning had we played without those two NHL-divas.

Anyway, congratulations Canada and I hope we meet again in the finals next time. :)

Don't forget Michael Nylander, now there's someone who mistook hockey for being a one-man sport.

damn, i missed that game. sounded good. i like watching nhl'ers play outside of the nhl. usa brought home the bronze, whoopee :p