3DFX Voodoo Drivers in Windows XP

I am sick of not having access to OpenGL or Glide in my Windows XP with my Voodoo 3 3500. The built in drivers are great for 2D and OK for DirectX but there is no OpenGL or Glide driver.

So my question is has anyone with a Voodoo 3/4/5 card and Windows XP managed to install and succesfully use any proper Voodoo drivers, for instance the last one released for Windows 2000 before 3DFX went bye-byes?

I would really like to hear your experiences before trying myself because last time I did something like this I had to reinstall XP.

Alright, so wut is this anyway?? Still no Voodoo 4 4500 Windows XP Drivers? I've looked all over the place since Windows XP was in RC stage and have yet to find any, arghh!

If anyone knows where to find a set please post back!

Thanks,

Bain

Calm down Bain, these drivers are just a set put together by a Voodoo 3 user, they are nothing to do with 3DFX or anything. Don't expect any Voodoo 4/5 drivers unless someone does a similar thing with those.

The drivers you posted.. work great.. the ones made by evil.. but at the expense of visualreality.. i can play direct 3d and glide.. now.. but visual reality doesnt work .. every time i click on tv.. it says.. tv drivers need to be installed... aggggggh!! whyyyyyy!!!!!if anybody knows a way to install those tv drivers.. without havin to replace the drivers that are working good... please post it.. it would help a lot to the people that own a voodoo 3500TV.. thank you