Mandrake 10 Community -> Official

If I install mandrake 10 community, then install all of the available patches, will I essentially have mandrake 10 official? I'm basically trying to get myself out of having to download and burn 3 more iso's.

Thanks

Edited by KenLin

does anyone know where to download the "Official" ISOs? I've poked around the ftp sites but all i find are RPMs.

They're not publicly available yet. Should be sometime late this week.

Hi Nic

The Mandrakelinux 10 Official ISO's have been out for a short while, you can find the download link on Mandrake's own website at www.mandrake.org or you can use this link http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/ftp.php3 to take you straight to the download page.

Sweevo

Sorry dude, maybe you need to hold my hand all the way to a folder on one of those mirrors, because I can't find ISO's, just RPMs. I think it is like CaKeY said, that is they aren't out yet for scum bags like me who aren't a Mandrake Club Member.

Sorry dude, maybe you need to hold my hand all the way to a folder on one of those mirrors, because I can't find ISO's, just RPMs. I think it is like CaKeY said, that is they aren't out yet for scum bags like me who aren't a Mandrake Club Member.

Official is not out yet,,,period. But if you read a few post up, you'll find a nice link on how to convert "Community" to "Official"