[REQ] Info on car

So I am planning on getting another car, I currently have a 1994 Toyota Camry. Its a 2.2ltr 4cyl wagon, much too big for what I want. I have seen a few of these driving around, but they are rare, been told they are called Mustang Celicas, but as usual, what its called in Australia will be completley different to the rest of the world. I have found a few pictures on google.

Could someone give me as much info about these cars as possible?

eg- price, known faults, reliability, engine info ect

Badged as Celica

Badged as Mustang

The ones I have been seeing, look like the second picture, with the front end of the first. :wacko:

:rolleyes: That's an old, old looking model car !

Website 2 does not let you in -- 'Not Authorized'

I'm not clear on who makes the car -- Ford or Toyota, but just contact your nearest dealer for info.

how can you have a mustang celica? ford makes the 'stang and toyauto makes the celica...they don't mix...the 'stang is a classic :huh: :blink: :wacko: :unsure:

besides...the car at link 1 (i can't see link #2) looks more like a charger or 'cuda...they're chrysler products :blink:

To see the second link just remove everything after pix, and use the index to find the pic which is a real Ford Stang. Reliability well both are old cars 1967 doesn't seem to long ago, but it's still damned old.

now that's a classic. cars that old should be restored and only driven to friday nigt cruise-ins and saturday car shows....they have far more personality than today's cars and you could tell them apart from each other :wub: