After RENEGADE, what is the next Westwoods C&C game ???? !!!

The following is more information attempting to prove that the next CNC game will be based off of WWII

ANOTHER ONE? Yesh!!! I guess WWII is on a rampage in the gaming world!

WHat is all this crap about WWII or final Hour

The next C&C Game is meant to be Tiberium Twilight thus completing the sequence

Tiberium Dawn

Tiberium Sun

Tiberium Twilight

it just occured to me that this article may be in relation to another C&C spin off such as C&C RedAlert was, but surely to god there not working on another one of them. SUrely this would have to be the final C&C, I mean how much more can they milk the series for?

nah I just finished it, its not that bad, but its short as all hell, so parts are very cool but its just way too short,

inj easy mode if you sat down at the dawn and started playing the game I almost dont doubt it could be finished by lunch time.

Originally posted by Marshalus

Dawn of War is the name I hear floating around the community.

www.red2.org has some interesting news about it.

*de, de* incorrect

I got to see it being made but I signed a non-disclosure agreement. And, no, I do not work for WS. But I can say that it is, what gamespot said, something you would not really expect after the last two CnC games.

Hint, hint:

GS: So where next with C&C, the strategy game?

LC: There are two franchises in C&C. There's the Tiberian storyline and the Red Alert storyline and there's a sort of grey fuzzy area in between the two. The next C&C game, which has yet to be announced, is neither of the above. So that'll give you an indication. And then the one after that, we're thinking is going to be a Tiberian game. We're always two product cycles ahead.

We're building a Command & Conquer franchise definition. This will, at least loosely, fill in all the gaps between the two storylines. I could talk about some of the things that exist in the C&C storyline that aren't necessarily related to products that you're going to see next year, or maybe ever. The continuity of a franchise isn't necessarily tied to the products that are released to the public.

From GameSpot UK.

I got to see it being made but I signed a non-disclosure agreement. And, no, I do not work for WS. But I can say that it is, what gamespot said, something you would not really expect after the last two CnC games.

so how did u get to visit them??

ahh westwood are just relasing crap now, they should just be sticking with the franchises that made them famous like blizzard does with diablo and warcraft

westwood should just stick to the Dune Series the game that astarted it all

and the C&C franchise, GDI Vs Nod none of this red alert or fuzzy inbetween crap.

and maybe renegade spin offs if they can make a bigger one next time.

Originally posted by Osiris

ahh westwood are just relasing crap now, they should just be sticking with the franchises that made them famous like blizzard does with diablo and warcraft

westwood should just stick to the Dune Series the game that astarted it all

and the C&C franchise, GDI Vs Nod none of this red alert or fuzzy inbetween crap.

and maybe renegade spin offs if they can make a bigger one next time.

yeah I hear you bro.