Getting a Dell Inspirion XPS!

:( Oh man I just wanted to share my joy, not start a flame war...

you know what dude , all these ppl are critisizing you just coz you burnt so muh good money on a freaking gaming laptop , so why dont you show em what you are made up of .....................give the laptop to ME :)

:( Oh man I just wanted to share my joy, not start a flame war...

You do what you want mate, its your money :yes:

you know what dude , all these ppl are critisizing you just coz you burnt so muh good money on a freaking gaming laptop , so why dont you show em what you are made up of .....................give the laptop to M:):)

hahaha

Well I didn'T buy a gaming laptop just for fun. I bought one because I will build websites for companies, and having a laptop was needed. So, why not get a gaming laptop? So then I'll be able to play games when im bored!

That's mostly my reason.

hahaha

Well I didn'T buy a gaming laptop just for fun. I bought one because I will build websites for companies, and having a laptop was needed. So, why not get a gaming laptop? So then I'll be able to play games when im bored!

That's mostly my reason.

Sounds like a logical reason to me.

i think it's wasted money...

it's not as powerfull as desktop for same money

it's not as light/small as "normal" laptop

but it's your money to burn, so enjoy it :)

i dont see you carrying your desktop and monitor under your arm. good stuff. i would only flame you if you were buying a dell xps desktop system.

I agree, no matter what you do to a laptop, they are not gaming machines... Stick a desktop processor in it -- bye bye battery life, hello fps. Stick a centrino processor in it -- bye bye fps, hello battery life.

the ideal gaming laptop would be a high spec centrino with a 9600 mobility in it.

If you ever take a laptop to a LAN party, people laugh at you :o.