Deion Sanders leaves CBS

Sanders leaves the CBS show 'NFL Today' due to pay dispute. Guess he might end up with JB, Terri, Howie and Jimmy :p or probably be with Al and John at ABC. ;)

Source http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1800958

NEW YORK -- Deion Sanders is leaving CBS' "NFL Today" after two seasons with the pregame show, reportedly because of a money dispute.

The outspoken Sanders, a seven-time Pro Bowl cornerback during a 12-year NFL career, joined the program as a contributor during the 2001 season. For the past two seasons he has been a studio analyst along with Dan Marino, Boomer Esiason and Jim Nantz.

According to the New York Post, Sanders wanted to double his $1 million salary. The network refused and thanked him for his tenure, a CBS official confirmed for the newspaper Wednesday night.

The Post tried but failed to reach Sanders for comment.

The only person to play in the World Series and the Super Bowl, Sanders played in the NFL with Atlanta, San Francisco, Dallas and Washington. He played baseball with the New York Yankees, Atlanta, Cincinnati and San Francisco.

In a television interview during the NFL season, Sanders hinted he was exploring hosting his own talk show.

omg, he left because of a money dispute.

better yet, GO DO BASEBALL pregames... since you have so much in common with baseball player...

fooking whiner.

I just hope he doesn't end up on ESPN. Michael Irvin is almost enough for me to change the channel already.

I am probably the only one who likes Deion beacuse he was more interesting then some of the stiffs doing the boardcast with him. Although I do not agree with him wanting more money.

CBS signed Shannon Sharpe to replace him. Better player, smarter man, funnier anecdotes.

I hate Deion Sanders, now maybe the CBS pregame will be worth watching.