PearPC Logo

Question

here's a small modification for my submission. i think it looks better. all vector except the pear (which is 3d, so can be re-rendered larger if needed - currently @512x512).

ppclogo.jpg

whaddayathink? it goes good with almost all background colors i tested.

& for blue lovers!!!

Ium this one's making me wanna do a TRON version  :p

Wow, thats really good. Very nice (Y)

@Menge: That's really great too.

here's a small modification for my submission. i think it looks better. all vector except the pear (which is 3d, so can be re-rendered larger if needed - currently @512x512).

http://www.ecocardio.com.br/lmmenge/ppclogo.jpg

wow that is soo good. i haven't looked at the rest of this thread but i don't think anything can beat that. its that good

wow that is soo good. i haven't looked at the rest of this thread but i don't think anything can beat that. its that good

Well I have looked at the rest of the thread and that's my favorite. I really liked Bant's too though, kept w/the whole Mac theme. (Yes, i know the developers want a separate identity...)

http://www.ecocardio.com.br/lmmenge/ppclogo.jpg

Best one yet! :woot:

Seriously though. What the hell is with all the glass (the majority of it looks like plastic instead :rolleyes:)? The best logos are the minimal ones.

I really like Bant's version of the PearPC logo so I thought i would try to modify it a bit. What do you think?

post-31-1085598774.jpg

I really like Bant's version of the PearPC logo so I thought i would try to modify it a bit. What do you think?

The text is a little crowded. Will be great w/some tweaking.