UT2004 - How to increase volume of weapons only

I just fired up Quake 3 Arena and then the new UT2004 I got and UT2004 weapons are not as guttural and boomy and loud compared to the weapons in Q3A and I was wondering if there is any way to change that? Is there a weapon sound pack or some console tweak or something that I can do? The announcer voice of the guy is good and deep but the weapons sound tinny and wimpy compared to what I would like them to be.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

BTW, I've searched Google for almost 2 hours and just can't seem to find anything, so I finally asked here.

WTF?????? 2 Hours of your life is gone..... :unsure: :no: Why don't you buy a subwoofer, that way you have more bass control over what Windows gives you. My whole house shakes when I play that game, some sounds need that added bass to get the full effect.

WTF?????? 2 Hours of your life is gone..... :unsure: :no: Why don't you buy a subwoofer, that way you have more bass control over what Windows gives you. My whole house shakes when I play that game, some sounds need that added bass to get the full effect.

I have a subwoofer. My crossover may not be quite what matches the UT2004, but Q3A rocks the whole house down, and when the dude talks, it rumbles. But I kinda want to filter out all the voices and sounds in favor of huge loud booming UT2004 Weapons. If you know of any way to do that, I would appreciate it.