WWDC Predictions...?

Seeing as its only a month or so away what are you hoping will be announced, changed, updated or just produced out of a hat? Personally I think it'll mostly be software based, with Tiger 10.4 and iWrite leading the show.

Tho I would like it to happen I doubt there will be any announcements about Powerbook G5s for another year or so yet :cry:

I'd like to see something about 10.4, I can't imagine they'll be anything PB G5 related, Steve might showcase speedbumped G5s to be shipped in the coming months. I haven't heard squat about iWrite though, what's that rumour based on?

I'd like to see something about 10.4, I can't imagine they'll be anything PB G5 related, Steve might showcase speedbumped G5s to be shipped in the coming months. I haven't heard squat about iWrite though, what's that rumour based on?

Well we know for definite that the main part of the keynote is going to be the unveiling of 10.4... as for iWrite its a new word processor suite based on Open Source and mainly KOffice.

Is this rumour of based in fact? An Apple based wordprocessor would be sweet!

Well there is Apple Works... but who honestly uses that any more...??

Apple appears to have trademarked a new name... "iWrite" with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

"iWrite" was filed for trademark on September 12, 2003 and is categorized under "Computer hardware; computer software".

Sounds cool, but be careful mate... Who really knows! I personally would like it... Personally Word 2004 runs really nice now tho, so its no biggy if it doesn't come to fruition. Office 2004 actually feels far snappier than v.X ever did. :)