Far Cry Last Level

OK I am trying to finish Far Cry. I have killed the doctor mutant guy. I assume this is getting to the last level. I thought it was going to end 5 levels ago. I am about to go out into the big pit/arena area where there are sharshooters and those missle guys. I can't get to the other side. What do I do? Is there another way except straight through there...??? :huh:

It's a fun game, but DAMN...there is no end!! At least not as far as I can see. :D

so do you pretty much have to tank through that part where all the suckers are?

OK I did it. I finally beat it. I sniped the guy to the left on the platform first. Then I killed the big guy that immediately came up the stairs. Then I ran down and hit behind a rock. I was able to kill all the other big guys without them hitting me. Then I had a few piddly jumper trigens to kill, then I could go up the steps to get the doctor. Whew!

OK I did it. I finally beat it. I sniped the guy to the left on the platform first. Then I killed the big guy that immediately came up the stairs. Then I ran down and hit behind a rock. I was able to kill all the other big guys without them hitting me. Then I had a few piddly jumper trigens to kill, then I could go up the steps to get the doctor. Whew!

Congrats :fun:

The game is wicked hard.

The ending si so stupid, its not even funny.

What part of it is stupid. Without ruining the ending or giving hints. The game was wrapped up the best it could while still leave some options open for expansion later. Most games have this kind of thing happening when u finish them. Also I agree the ending levels are just insanely hard and they kind of threw strats out the window for shoot anything that moves gamepla:p:p

BTW you are not near the end yet, unless u been to the level with only 30 bullets in your colt (cant remember where your section layed out in the game)...;);)

The level I was referring to was the end. I had to take the elevator to the top of that satellite looking thing and then go to the doyle.

That level was tough. Very wicked hard. The 30 bullet one was just rediculous. I just ran until I got to the helo... :D