Internet Server Problem

Hi, I've recently setup a small LAN using a 10mbs hub. I've got my main computer (a dual-processor 1Ghz PIII, 768Mb RAM, Win2K Pro), a Laptop (a DELL Latitude PII 400Mhz, 128Mb RAM, Win2K Pro) and my brothers machine (a AMD K6-2 400Mhz, 352Mb RAM, WinXP Home). All these machines are seeing each other without problems.

I recently purchased a DP-802 Internet Server, which I have set up with my ISP details (BT Internet), and a the IP addy of a internet DNS Server (though I don't know if it the right one to use - any advice?). I've set my main computer up, pointing to the Internet Server as a Gateway and obtaining IP local addresses using the built in DHCP server. I can now get up internet without any problem on my main computer.

However when I setup my brothers machine, everytime I tried to view a web page, a different one appears (megaglo or megala or somthing like this - if this is important then I can get the exact URL), I can however succesfully ping the outside world (eg yahoo.com). Also outlook express tries to dial up with his modem (no longer connected) and crashes almost as soon as it loads.

Has anybody got any ideas? I've not tried the laptop yet as I had to use the network wire for it on the Internet Server!

thanks

pete a

Why are you using an Internet Server anyways? I'd refund it and just use internet connection sharing built into Win2K, then just set each of the workstation PCs to "Automatically Detect" connection settings. It does auto-dial up and port forwarding etc..., works well on my network.

Because it'd mean that the computer with the modem on would have to be turned on for internet access on the other machines. I want to avoid this as the sensible option is to have the modem on my main machine and I have a quadruple boot system (yes, Win2K Pro, Win2K server, Linux and Win98 - I do alot of programming and web design) so I'd have to set the sharing up on all four systems, which is more hassle than its worth.