[rel] gfxOasis skins

Any chance of an ObjectDock skin? The dock in the screenshot looks slick, but it's packaged for Yz ... not quite sure why that is as he's stopped releasing new versions ?

Absolutely loving it. The vs along side the winamp skin looks like it will stick on my PC for quite a while. :D

Thanx

Brgs

Nobody's seen this? Dangit... this is an awesome VS, and I really don't want to stop using it for such a little thing, but it's WAY distracting... :(

Soz to say but I havent experienced that problem as you can see from the attached screenie..

Brgs

post-36-1085607004.jpg

@Dapper : he got the bug when windows are maximized.

@smaulz : do you use the vs or the wb version ?

BTW i've got a bug with the google toolbar, it's a google toolbar's bug, or a vs bug ?

post-36-1085612007.png

Edited by D-Kalck

It's the VS, (not WB), and I just noticed it doesn't do it on my laptop at home. (1600x1200 vs. 3840x1024 [1280x1024x3] on main PC) I'm sure it has something to do with the 3 monitor setup, but it's the only VS that does it. ???

here is a screen of the logon I made ( posted in works in progress )

I Just need to get permission and it can be yours...

post-94-1085652363.jpg

@ smaulz: hmmm everything is fine here

@ smokiethebandit: from where are those buttons???

@ D-Kalck: I think thats the google toolbar. All other buttons are fine right?

@ ahfunaki: awesome yeah sure you have permission. One suggestiion, try to change the bottom part like the startmenu :)

@ ahfunaki: awesome yeah sure you have permission. One suggestiion, try to change the bottom part like the startmenu 

what do you mean?