hii , i need 2 games

Learn the rules.

No Warez (links) & Cracks: help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.

Send me $99.99 plus shipping and handling to paypal address deenee56@hotmail.com and you'll get your games :laugh:

I could email you the games. I'll just split them up into smaller files.

band

I could email you the games. I'll just split them up into smaller files.

what, and send about 560 emails? i don't think so... if you want warez go to a warez forum...

maybe the person can't understaand what the rules said? why don't you try to explain the rules to him?

Are you serious?

This kid probably didn't even know we had rules, much less actually read them. Warez = downloading games = against Neowin's rules. That clear enough for ya?

everyone needs to chill and relax a bit ... people here on Neowin are juss ready to pounce on a Warez monkey ... I agree he shouldnt have said that and all but jeez ...

everyone needs to chill and relax a bit ... people here on Neowin are juss ready to pounce on a Warez monkey ... I agree he shouldnt have said that and all but jeez ...

true let us not forget darthlemming and the halo thing good tomes a good timesthat was a long time ago when i was still on my other neo win i think it was callingduty