PS2 Controller to USB Adapter

Ok, so im pretty sick of playing the TOCA2 Demo (yes only the demo so far, due to lack of funds) for pc, using the unforgiving digitalness of the keyboard.

To be honest, every pc control bad i've ever held has been rubbish, and I would love to use the PS2 one. I heard you could get this adapter that lets you connect the PS2 Dual Shock2 pad to a pc's USB port.

I'm thinking this would be ideal, although im still concerned how good these things really are. Has anybody here tried one?

GAME sell them for ?10. I considered getting one because, yes, every PC controller sucks, but I think the xBox contoller is better and it has more buttons (I think...). You can get xBox > PC converters too.

GAME sell them for ?10. I considered getting one because, yes, every PC controller sucks, but I think the xBox contoller is better and it has more buttons (I think...). You can get xBox > PC converters too.

The funny thing is, i work at GAME:pp how sad is that. They are clamping down on us just "reviewing products"

thanks for the info:))

Play.com sell one for ?6.99 (free delivery) which I've bought and used. The one from Play allows up to 2 pads to be plugged in.

The only problem I had with it is the drivers don't support a 'dead zone' for the analog stick. All my PS2 pads seem to be off center so that would've been handy for me.

I dont think its worth wasting money on, i have an Xbox-S controller with usb connector for pc and drivers, in Toca2 i cant adjust the sensitivity, so when i move the analogue stick it puts full lock on the steering and the car slows right down, its very frustrating when your trying to race.

i remember seeing a guide on how to change a ps2 controller to pc free but i don't remember where :/

i think you just have to change the port for a pc one :unsure:

even i as gonna buy a ps2 to pc cpnverter for mah pc , but after reading all this i think ill pass & save money to buy myself a brand new pc controller .