MS WORD Oddities

Please don't think me morbid or anything but this was discovered today and I don't know if it was post here yet.

Open a new word document and type in

Q33 NY

Highlight it and change it to about a 26pt. font then change it to wingdings (the original).

That's the flight number of one of the 2 planes that hit the WTC.

Then type in

NYC

highlight it and change it to about a 26pt. font and again change it to wingdings after you check out that one change it to webdings.

Just found this incredibly odd.

WRONG! As interesting and odd as it might have been, it's just not correct...

From the cnn.com page CNN

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 11

AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT 77

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 175

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT 93

Open a new word document and type in  

Q33 NY  

Highlight it and change it to about a 26pt. font then change it to wingdings (the original).  

That's the flight number of one of the 2 planes that hit the WTC.  

Yeah.. what he said was wrong but check it out though.. for all that's some scary stuff.

IT shows a plane and 2 things (looking like to buildings) then the skull and then that STAR that you always see in arabic comunities..

That star is the star of david, a jewish icon/holy symbol. to my knowledge it doesn't have any islamic/muslim importance, but i may be way off on that.

IT shows a plane and 2 things (looking like to buildings) then the skull and then that STAR that you always see in arabic comunities..

Is that callsign documented anywhere?

not trying to be a prick, just got burned on that whole nostrodamus prophecy hoax, and want to be sure facts are facts before I tell anyone about the word oddity.

This might clear thing up a bit...

Q33 was the plane number (Call sign) not the flight number

That's a Christian symbol isn't it? The star that lead the shepherds and wise guys (opps, that's not very respectful) to baby Jesus. No?

I actually thought it was the Devil's symbol, but that's a pentagon (hence Quake 1's Pentagon of protection).