Directory Structure?

I need to find out the directory structure on Windows 2000 Advanced Server, providing the information as to what is stored in each directory.

I tried searching for the paper on MS website, but to no avail. :disappoin If someone can, please direct me to the website when I can find this info. TIA. :D

The directory is what you create when you first dcpromo up. You can view it in the active directory users and computers. If you have VISIO 2000 Enterprise you can import your directory struture and see it visualy, including group policies, sites and connections, and users.

Originally posted by loki_rising  

The directory is what you create when you first dcpromo up.  You can view it in the active directory users and computers.  If you have VISIO 2000 Enterprise you can import your directory struture and see it visualy, including group policies, sites and connections, and users.

How do you import the directory structure from Win2k to Visio2k?

I was actually looking for some write-ups on the types of info stored in the various directories. At this point in time, the servers are not completely setup yet, esp the active directory portion. Need to do some homework on this, before I can proceed.

Any suggestions? Thanks!