Champions League Final

i think Porto is a stronger team but Monaco has more to fight for. being first in the portugese league, Porto can still quality for next years Champions League even if the loose. Monaco is currently third in France league. This means that if they loose, they cannot quality for the champions league (don't hold me for this), as France can only send one team directly and one team into the qualifications round.

/me flips time machine on

**ZZZZZZZAP****

**ZZZZZZZZAP****

/me returns.

Porto 2 - 0 Monaco

I'm now going to the bookies to put a ?500 bet on.:DD

/me flips time machine on

**ZZZZZZZAP****

**ZZZZZZZZAP****

/me returns.

Porto 2 - 0 Monaco

I'm now going to the bookies to put a ?500 bet on.:DD

I guess it will be a draw game at the end of normal time and the winner will be decided by an extra time goal from PORTO!!!:))

i think Porto is a stronger team but Monaco has more to fight for. being first in the portugese league, Porto can still quality for next years Champions League even if the loose. Monaco is currently third in France league. This means that if they loose, they cannot quality for the champions league (don't hold me for this), as France can only send one team directly and one team into the qualifications round.

I don't think that is really an issue. It is the biggest price in football so both want to win it badly!!

Wether Porto qualifies and AS Monaco doesn't is not really important.... I don't think it plays any role.

I hope Porto wins though, they have some nice players like McCarthy and Deco.

whats the current score?

I think porto will take it... And I really hope liverpool get their trainer..

edit: just checked, 0-0

3-0

Is anyone watching on ITV? What do you think of the Matrix Bullet time effect? It's not as refined as the Matrix obviously but it's a pretty cool feature that I haven't seen in replays before :| Pauses just before the point of incident and then the camera rotates around the incident Matrix style, sweeet!