[help] stuck in farcry

help help...

im stuck where your supposed to bring down that chopper after youve blown up the ship...

i keep shootin and shootin but in the end i always run out of rockets and i just can't kill him with bullets.

any tips/suggestions?

Use grenades on the OICW and the AG36, they work very well as he tends to get very close. Just keep shooting, bullets will do nothing. Alternativly you could drive the 4x4 from the last radar tower to near the ship, then when you blow up the ship, swim to the 4x4 and use the rocket launcher.

OICW and the AG36

huh??

anyway.. ill trie the car..

edit: can't do it in the car.. im a sitting duck.. and as for the nades... ugh.. i gotta find some cheats :/

Edited by j005u

truck or boat near the ship won't work since they get blown up as soon as you plant those bombs(before the bomb goes off)

just keep shooting rockets and make sure you don't miss.

Make sure you have full health and armour.

My trick is that the second the bomb is planted, dive over the side and swim towards land (there is a small flat section with a couple of trees on it). Swim for your life, because when the ship blows it will hurt, but hopefully not kill.

Once you're on the island, keep a tree between you and the chopper. Occasionally lean around and fire a rocket into him.

This trick works best for me.

My trick is that the second the bomb is planted, dive over the side and swim towards land (there is a small flat section with a couple of trees on it). Swim for your life, because when the ship blows it will hurt, but hopefully not kill.

never worked for me. i always got killed while in the water.

even when you are on the ship, if you are not all the way on the nose you'll get hurt...but while in the water you are much closer than that

never worked for me. i always got killed while in the water.

even when you are on the ship, if you are not all the way on the nose you'll get hurt...but while in the water you are much closer than that

Aye, the water will hurt you like a bitch. Though if you have full health and armour and get to maximum distance from the boat then it is possible to survive.

Its actually very simple. When you set the timer for the bomb run to the front of the ship like you are suppost to and there should be metal things sticking up. Just hide behind it and keep moving so the helicopter is on the other side and it will always hover to shoot. So just lean and shoot rockets, just take your time and make sure you don't waste them.

finally got it..

i set the charge. sprinted off the ship towards the peace of land that i came from in the beginning..

no damage done by the explosion and the trees were perfect cover..

finally got it..

i set the charge. sprinted off the ship towards the peace of land that i came from in the beginning..

no damage done by the explosion and the trees were perfect cover..

(Y)

that what I like about this game the Ai is realistic with grass and stuff ect above you there is like an Ai right infreount you and and neather of you know it. I finaly got off my ass and got the demo and i was on the edg of ym set the entire time i mean the sepence the litesgo out the thing kills the guy peopel every where no health left. then goign up the evevator you see thing thing go to the exit and its ova I MUST HAVE THIS GAME. but i wont have any $ till jul 3 :(