Hillary Clinton for president

68 members have voted

1. 1. Hillary Clinton for president

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Originally posted by xEonBuRn

Countries weren't shocked, they were ****ed... because all he cares about is AMERICANS, as he very well should! We are not the world's babysitters.

Where did u get that from? I don't live in the US, and I can tell you that was not the reason.

I have a few European neighbors that were down here around Thanksgiving last year when he was elected... I live in Florida, it's like a New Germany down here in the season. That's the reason they don't like him. I mean, they laughed at us because we couldn't hold decent elections but that's not exactly Bush OR Gore's fault.

Hardgiant: People just think that because she can read well...

Speech is not a basis for measuring intelligence.

Yeah, is not the MAIN basis but is one of the qualities that a presiden tshould have.

To me Bush seems more like puppet then like a president. He does not have an opinion of his own. For got sakes listen to his speeches.

Frankly speaking, not beeing able to express yourself through speaking makes you a real dummy.

Do you actualy think that Bush was ever going to be a president if his dad was not a president himself?

Pres. Bush has a record of Alcoholism and Drug use, and if that is not enough for you guys, I dont know what to say.

His brain has probably been dameged in some amount by the cocain he inhaled. Drug use does not come and go without consequences.

Originally posted by Euphoria

Croocked? What kind of argument is that?

Tell me one man that is more qualified than her, to run as a president.

Condsidering education, Intelegence, and Strength in Personality.

It is the kind of argument you will get from a right winger who voted for Bush and his crooked Enron buddy Cheny :-)

Bill and Hillary Clinton bring scandal wherever they go, Whitewater for example (not to mention the Lewinsky case, which I won't go into).

adonai, how do you know that what you say is true? She did try to nationalize healthcare, don't you watch the news? She campaigned for it!

I would vote for a woman for president, just not her. And I am not against Democrats, because I am more partial to conservativism. I mentioned Alan Keyes before, he ran as an independent, and he could have been the first African American president!

Question: When the nazis wanted to take over, what's the first thing they did?

Answer: Took away the guns. If we lose our personal protection, we become vulnerable, though I am all for strict gun control if you are willing to give me a plan.

DON'T EVEN BRING UP ENRON... LIBERALS TOOK MONEY FROM THEM AS WELL... INCLUDING YOUR PRECIOUS DASCHLE!

Originally posted by rockcreek

It is the kind of argument you will get from a right winger who voted for Bush and his crooked Enron buddy Cheny :-)

Dont even mention Enron.... Its writen all over Bush and Cheny - ripoff.

They are keeping it quiet, because Bush got few millions dollars from Enron and Cheny is over his had in crap.

How does this not make Bush and Cheny CROOKS ?

11000 people lost their life savings because of that.

IT'S HER F-ING JOB TO HELP NEW YORK, SHE'S THE F-ING SENATOR!!

The President got moneys to help rebuild New York and take care of the families but what more can he really do?!

Hillary Clinton has no soul, which is why she represents New York. I want a real person to be president. I want Alan Keyes to run for president. And if he doesn't, maybe McCain, or I'll just reelect Bush, cuz he's doing a great job. You know the Dems wouldn't have done a damn thing military-wise about Sept. 11.

By the way, Monday is the 6th month Anniversary. Doesn't it seem like it just happened?

I find it pretty funny that the first two Republicans out of your mouth for president are not the sitting president.

As to the Dems not doing anything about Sept 11 please tell me what Bush has really done. Are we safe from terrorism? I do know we are back to deficits again, that is something the Dems got rid of and Bush took less than a year to bring back.

We have killed some Afgans and blew up a country already ravaged by war.. Not much else has changed... Reality is a funny thing...

As somone who's live in Arkansas for over 15 years now (i'm from Dallas) and having to live with some of the laws that Bill passed as Governer that make absoultly no sense (paying sales tax on stuff you already own comes to mind). I would say that Hillary for President would be something that would make skin crawl, and have the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. These people are out for one thing, themselves. I was actually glad to see them leave the state. For all those who didn't know the Clintons from before Bill's presidency, beware. They seem all prim and proper, and they seem to say all the right things. But underneath they're just a backwoods redneck couple from Arkansas smooth talking their way outta the trailer park.

I'm not going to waste my time. Both sides have their scandals, but I believe conservatives leave less damage when their gone, physically, mentally, and certainly morally.

One day you'll unchain your shackles and leave the cave. Try thinking about more than what affects your mundane lives.

Think outside the box.

How about Rudolph Giuliani for senator? Can anyone here honestly say that New York City is not a better city because of him? New York City's image has completely changed. Once thought of as a run-down, dirty dump, New York is like a jewel among cities now. It is actually a tourist destination. People bring their families downtown.

Rudy.

Rudy.

Rudy.

what the hell do you know about Hillary?

Damn Canadians... do we talk about your politics?

A lot more than you. Every move the U.S. makes affects Canada. I live a lot closer to New York than you do. I don't really care if you talk about our politics or not.

Things to ask about Hillary Clinton:

-Many here say she is so intelligent, smart, high I.Q., etc. What makes you say this?

-Is she reliable, honest, dependable, trustworthy? Obviously not.

-What is her greatest attribute? She married a guy who became President and used this as a springboard into the national scene.

DITTOS TO ADONAI!!! Extremely well said.

To those who say "you wouldn't vote for a woman for president no matter what". I just wouldn't vote for an extreme left-wing liberal like Hillary.

I would, or would have voted for:

Margaret Thatcher

Elizabeth Dole

Mary Matalin

Laura Bush

Many more...

A little theory of mine;

All great empires must fall, and the United States' number is coming up...

It is just a matter of time. We have already started to see the historical indicators take place both socially and politically.

I worry at what rate the decline will occur. 25 years? 50 years? What acceleration does global communication to the decay?

Does the inclusion of homeland terrorism strengthen our survival rate as a nation or hurt us?

We'll, I promise you this; If Hillary Clinton is ever elected President, a national revolution will occur. Not a revolution in thought or ideals, but a bloody, pull the guns out of the closets and fight kind of revolution you see in 2nd and 3rd world countries. The U.S. will fall apart if we are ever so dreadfully unlucky to have her snake her way into the Presidential office.

Euphoria; I cannot believe that someone as intelligent as yourself could be so easily dupped by a political scoundrel such as Hillary Clinton. Educating someone does not mean that person has a capacity to apply said knowledge. Hillary is an impressive example.

1.) She heartedly believes you are not entitled to your earned income, and your taxes should be increased dramatically. Regardless that the prosperity of this country was founded with concrete principles of sensible taxation to encourage free enterprise. Anyone remember the Boston Tea Party? Taxation without representation...

2.) She has been repeatedly implicated in wrongdoing. Call it a conspiracy or not; anyone not smart enough to avoid her level of scandel is NOT politically smart enough to hold office.

3.) [ edit ] [ /edit]

4.) She supports National Healthcare which will lower the quality of care a patient recieves while increasing the national mortality rate and raising overall healthcare expenses by distributing it into taxation. A move that is politically and socially closer to a communal political system (re:Communism) than what was intended by our Founding Fathers when forming this free Republic.

Those three reasons alone are enough to keep her out of office. Simple reasons, but I won't go hardcore as to why I think she is a person with an evil heart and a hidden agenda a mile long.

She CAN play the spin game though...

Well that is your opinion... In my opinion, guns should be removed from all of the households. They are the reason for all of the school and gang killings. No civialian should be allowed a gun.

Sounds like a typical liberal wanting to tell others what's best for them. Actually the reason for school shootings and gang killings is poor parenting. You don't blame a car wreck on the car do you? Do you blame the airplanes for the attack on America on 9/11? No, you blame the person who shot the gun, drove the car, flew the planes.

No civillian should be allowed to own a gun? Disarming a society is one of the first steps in totally dominating a society. Hitler was one who also felt as you do and was successful as he was because he also thought no civillian should own a gun.

The Constitution gurantees my right to own one, and I will not give it up for you or Hillary.

Would I vote for Laura Bush? I have no idea what she stands for. The only views I've heard from her is that she backs her husband on most issues but that she is pro-abortion.

Mozart, I would agree with you on Rudy Guliani and Hillary but I still don't think your distance from New York has anything to do with it. They weren't aiming for Canada. Besides, I live in Florida, where it all began. I live less than an hour from where they were.

I don't deny the US has an affect on Canada either.

Laura Bush would be a great candidate. I think she would have an extreme affect on education, she is a teacher.

Dude..get a reality check...Guns are used EVERY DAY and Planes into buildings are once in a lifetime, how much is ur IQ running at.

Hitler was also into Stereotyping, something Liberals and Democrats are against and republicans and conservatives clearly Show

Euphoria:

OK, the Enron crack was too much.

What proof do you have that Bush and Cheney were involved?

As a matter of fact, Kenneth Lay, ex-CEO of Enron, was a VERY good friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton for years!

Did you know that?

Did you know good old Ken and Hillary used to fly to the middle east together ALL THE TIME? Without Bill...hmmm.

Heck, good ol' Ken spent several nights in the Lincoln Bedroom!

Did you know that Ken was an advisor to the Clintons concerning energy for years? On all the energy committees. How about that.

Did you know that during the Clinton administration, whenever Enron needed a favor, the administration jumped. Deregulation? No problem. Need a tax exclusion? No big deal.

Did you know that Enron regularly received government assistance during the Clinton years?

HOWEVER; Bush gets into office, all favors stopped.

No more airplane rides.

No Lincoln bedroom stays.

A few committees, np, alot of energy companies were on those committees.

No more Gov't bail-outs ( did you wonder why if Enron was in so tight with the Bush admin they actually crashed? ).

Seems to me, if your looking to point a finger, point it at your bimbo Hillary and her idiot savant husband Bill.

just because she has education and give speeches she should become president euphoria?

hmmm nice way of thinking. but i think being a president is or should i say SHOULD be more than that. thinking and doing the right thing for the country in good/bad times, thinking for the country and not for himself/herself and their sexual desires like clinton and some other presidents, and maintaining a stable and peaceful country which every citizen deserves. being a president is not about trying to win votes for the next election..if you look at it, alot of them do this before the gernal elections..promise loads of stuff...how many actually carry out these promises?

adonai, how do you know that what you say is true? She did try to nationalize healthcare, don't you watch the news? She campaigned for it!

Because I have been a student of politics since the late 80's. Politics is my sports, the more information I can get about it, from various sources, the better.

You should really re-read my post. I stated I would vote for a woman if she did not try to nationalize health care. I know Hillary did. This was one of the Clinton Administrations first blunders. Let's nationalize health care with all these 'experts' in closed-door meetings. And it failed.

We'll, I promise you this; If Hillary Clinton is ever elected President, a national revolution will occur. Not a revolution in thought or ideals, but a bloody, pull the guns out of the closets and fight kind of revolution you see in 2nd and 3rd world countries. The U.S. will fall apart if we are ever so dreadfully unlucky to have her snake her way into the Presidential office.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow , that is an interesting opinion.

ALthough I dont agree with all of her ideas, I still think that right now she is the most qualified person to run for president.

I know that most of Americans are very conservative when it comes to having woman as a president, and that mostly because of that she'll never be elected.

I just started this forum to see how computer literate people react on the topic "Hillary Clinton as president".

You can also say that the georaphical location of people that post matters a lot in their decision.

For example, people who have been living in Texas for long time would never get rid of their conservative believes, and their right to bare arms.

Thx, a lot for your posts guys.

I really mean it.

Hillary bought her way into office. It was quite funny watching members of her campaign passing out cigarettes to the low society and homeless, shouting "Vote for Hillary".

She's just a crooked as her husband. And for any of you who think that she was 'innocent' and didn't know anything, you have another thing coming. Clinton was a grouping of both JFK and Nixon. However, he was a by-product of their flaws - JFK's love for women and publicity as well as Nixon's flare of corruptness. Renting out the White House is a NO NO.