NBA Draft

watttttttttt?! sammy did u know i actually know that ESFEHAANI ******!? 5,6 yrs ago..his tall ass couldnt even bounce the ****in ball! lmao..i heard about him bein on da darft..sum arab dude is helpin him on it(its his agent now or sumthin)

i sooo want him in either LA or toronto man...lots of persian ppl around here..im sure he will feel rite @ home!:p

edit:

hes 260? no wayyyyyyyyyyyy! i think their boostin him! last time i saw him..he was SKINNY as a lizard man..maybe he was like 6'5 with 170, 180 pounds! now hes 260? doubt it..but if he is..its amazing to have an iranian dude in NBA...like our own lile YAO:P:D lmao..anyyyways...when i saw him..he couldnty play..but ****er was LONG man..he had long arms..and by the pic i guess he only grew taller!

i always thought HAMID NASROLLAHI would da 1st iranian NBA player..when i was 14..he was like 4 months younger than me...6'5!!! he was SOOO tall...and he was pretty good too..anyways..ya..ma 2 cents!!

watttttttttt?! sammy did u know i actually know that ESFEHAANI ******!? 5,6 yrs ago..his tall ass couldnt even bounce the ****in ball! lmao..i heard about him bein on da darft..sum arab dude is helpin him on it(its his agent now or sumthin)

i sooo want him in either LA or toronto man...lots of persian ppl around here..im sure he will feel rite @ home!:p

yea they say he just learnt how to play basketball. i also heard of rumours that portland might pick him up. when i find the link i will pm you.

:yes: God PLEASE let the Pacers get a point guard that can actually score....

Pacers don't need anyone.. they're a young team and they are very very good, just not as good as the pistons, but they're still good.

as Rick (pacers coach) said after loosing to Detroit Pistons in the conference title :p the players are still very young.. the old guy on that team is probably Miller at 38.. everyone else is still in their early or mid 20's

so you got young guys playing and Rick as their coach, what more can you ask for?

edit:

hes 260? no wayyyyyyyyyyyy! i think their boostin him! last time i saw him..he was SKINNY as a lizard man..maybe he was like 6'5 with 170, 180 pounds! now hes 260? doubt it..but if he is..its amazing to have an iranian dude in NBA...like our own lile YAO:P:D lmao..anyyyways...when i saw him..he couldnty play..but ****er was LONG man..he had long arms..and by the pic i guess he only grew taller!

i always thought HAMID NASROLLAHI would da 1st iranian NBA player..when i was 14..he was like 4 months younger than me...6'5!!! he was SOOO tall...and he was pretty good too..anyways..ya..ma 2 cents!!

Hamid Nasrallahi couldnt get a visa to the US, so he was not able to enter the draft.

• 4 weeks later...