Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Is there a way to get the list of albums you have show up in the playlist sidebar??? That would be really nice for easy searching.

Thanks, noir

I wonder if it is possible to make give more perfection to someting so PERFECT !!! (Y) (Y) (Y) :dj: :dj: :dj: (Y) (Y) (Y)

post-45-1088373175.png

Thanks, noir

I wonder if it is possible to make give more perfection to someting so PERFECT !!! (Y) (Y) (Y) :dj: :dj: :dj: (Y) (Y) (Y)

How can you say it looks perfect when the song progress indicator looks so horribly out of place with its silly white background?

Ok, I cant get any of the columns_ui configs to work right. They wont show the colors right.... What do you sort the playlist by to get it to sort right?

for my config, I sort it by album.. try this.. i got this from foobar forum

$directory(%_path%,2)-$if($stricmp(%genre%,soundtrack),$num(%date%,2)-%album%-$num(%tracknumber%,2)-%title%,%artist%-$num(%date%,2)-%album%-$num(%tracknumber%,2)-%title%)

for my config, I sort it by album.. try this.. i got this from foobar forum

$directory(%_path%,2)-$if($stricmp(%genre%,soundtrack),$num(%date%,2)-%album%-$num(%tracknumber%,2)-%title%,%artist%-$num(%date%,2)-%album%-$num(%tracknumber%,2)-%title%)

Thank you. That is a big step in the right direction.

negative_0, I really like your config. Could you post it please, with the buttons?

There isn't a lot in the config. Side pane with the artists. Three columns.

$num(%_playlist_number%, 1)

%album%

%title%

That's about it as far as the config goes. Let me know if you were asking for something else.

As for the controls, here is the BMP file. Note that the background colour is white so it won't look good if the visual style's BG colour is not close to white. If you know how to export a PNG with transparancy to BMP, I'll upload the PNG.

http://negativezero.8p.org.uk/screenshots/Gant.bmp

My foobar to match Ashen theme

I recolored Roxy's ColumnUI and made the toolbar

Could you post or send your config file? Also what font are you using for the playlist?

Sorry to double post poeple... wont let me edit last post...

Im using Rexy mod... and i have some questions...

Ive edited id3 tags so it will display album... but for some reason, on some albums it dosent group albums... any help?

Anyone wanna help me by making a quick mod of plisk ?

i just want red color text instead of orange. Im really new at foobar's scripts so i didnt try this myself.