Foobar2000 Customization Topic

Azrael.fcs thingy if im not wrong, modded gently by acedriver with my little touches (very little... :p)

Man Could U send This Config.

Im using Rexy mod... and i have some questions...

Ive edited id3 tags so it will display album... but for some reason, on some albums it dosent group albums... any help?

From the screenshot you posted later on, I can assume that your files aren't named in accordance with their track number. You see, when you drag some files into foobar, it'll sort them by file name alpha so if the track number value isn't in the beginning of the file name it will be misarranged. After all, foobar renders rows seperately for every single song so what Azarel is doing is just using this nasty little hack of just using an if to check if the song is the first or second or whatever song in the album (simply using the tracknumber tag) and simply displays some tag from that specific song in that specific row so it is in no way actively grouping, sorting, or uniforming albums. What I do (after I have all the tags to be accurate and uniform, of course) is use the embedded Masstagger's file rename function and use "$num(%tracknumber%,2) - %title%" as my renaming pattern, but if you have all your files in the same folder and not arranged into folders and sub folders by artist and album, you might wanna throw in %artist% and %album% somewhere before the track number. Either that or you can use sort playlist (or sort selection). Personally, I use "%artist%%date%%album%$num(%tracknumber%,2)" as my sorting scheme. Also, from your screenshot, I can see that you are using the wrong font as the arrows and the RG warnings aren't showing up correctly. Talking of ReplyGain, I suggest you RG your files as it seems you didn't already. I, too, thought little of RG at the beginning, but as I started trying it out I saw the great power and potential it possesses.

From the screenshot you posted later on, I can assume that your files aren't named in accordance with their track number. You see, when you drag some files into foobar, it'll sort them by file name alpha so if the track number value isn't in the beginning of the file name it will be misarranged. After all, foobar renders rows seperately for every single song so what Azarel is doing is just using this nasty little hack of just using an if to check if the song is the first or second or whatever song in the album (simply using the tracknumber tag) and simply displays some tag from that specific song in that specific row so it is in no way actively grouping, sorting, or uniforming albums. What I do (after I have all the tags to be accurate and uniform, of course) is use the embedded Masstagger's file rename function and use "$num(%tracknumber%,2) - %title%" as my renaming pattern, but if you have all your files in the same folder and not arranged into folders and sub folders by artist and album, you might wanna throw in %artist% and %album% somewhere before the track number. Either that or you can use sort playlist (or sort selection). Personally, I use "%artist%%date%%album%$num(%tracknumber%,2)" as my sorting scheme. Also, from your screenshot, I can see that you are using the wrong font as the arrows and the RG warnings aren't showing up correctly. Talking of ReplyGain, I suggest you RG your files as it seems you didn't already. I, too, thought little of RG at the beginning, but as I started trying it out I saw the great power and potential it possesses.

Erm... could you PM me your msn/aim or anything so we can talk deeply about it? :p, seems you know a lot and you should share with me.... lol! :p, plz?

Thanks

New foobar scheme! based on rexy config always :)!

Im thinking on change white to a little less shiner color (maybe a grey, just in songs and lenght, album would stay same since it makes nice combo with red), what you think? =)

post-45-1088917391.jpg

kylan.. what font are you using for your playlist? it is very smooth...

Sorry for the delay in my response. The font used in my playlist is Lucida Console ANSI.

Hi, im a complete noob with foobar 2000, can some one please explain how to display those tabs when you are adding a new play-list.

Thank you in advance.

My apologies if this is in the wrong section

:D

hey fellows.

first thing, I have to apologize because of my poor english.

maybe the answer is allready here, so I did not understand it.

I installed foobar 0.8.2 and columns 0.1.

But when i'm trying to import any .fcs file, he just do nothing, well it seems to, without azrael, who gives me an error message : "unknown element found in file, skipping"

So please help me to customize this great audio player.

Another question : without quicktag, it exist another plugin to make a rating of our songs?

Make a rating?, you mean, group em with azrael? if so, select the files, right click, masstagger>add>add autotrack number, then select all, propietries, and fix the tags to fit it, if thats not what you needed... umm... what was it? =), and dont worry about youre english, whats your main leng?