Foobar2000 Customization Topic

alright emailed him, also how do i get the track info panel from the sidebar to the top near the album art, it wont let me position it up there

586657451[/snapback]

I think that you can only do that with the foobar beta version, but I'm not totally sure... :huh:

figured it out :)

"How do I get panels above the playlist?

You can add panels with a configurable minimum height to the toolbar area by first enabling the ?List all toolbars? in Prefs/Columns UI/Other. Then, you can insert the panel as a toolbar. You will have to then adjust the panel?s minimum height in its configuration. As you can imagine this is a bit of a hack; it will not be necessary in version 0.1.3."

also for the album art, is there a way to have all my jpg of the albums in 1 folder and link them somehow?

figured it out :)

"How do I get panels above the playlist?

You can add panels with a configurable minimum height to the toolbar area by first enabling the “List all toolbars” in Prefs/Columns UI/Other. Then, you can insert the panel as a toolbar. You will have to then adjust the panel’s minimum height in its configuration. As you can imagine this is a bit of a hack; it will not be necessary in version 0.1.3."

also for the album art, is there a way to have all my jpg of the albums in 1 folder and link them somehow?

586657503[/snapback]

Oh right yea, I thought you meant about getting two panels next to each other in the sidebar thing, but thinking about it, you'd have to put them in the toolbar to get them above the playlist... :pinch:

I think you can do that with the covers. Name them in a certain way, i.e. 'artist.album.jpg', then in the Album Art panel put something like: c:\directory\here\%artist%.%album%.jpg. That should work.. :huh:

Oh right yea, I thought you meant about getting two panels next to each other in the sidebar thing, but thinking about it, you'd have to put them in the toolbar to get them above the playlist... :pinch:

I think you can do that with the covers. Name them in a certain way, i.e. 'artist.album.jpg', then in the Album Art panel put something like: c:\directory\here\%artist%.%album%.jpg. That should work.. :huh:

586657524[/snapback]

ok ill try that out, also for some reasons the borders aint matching up with the playlist..looks weird..how can i fix it?

and how do i get the track info transparent? so it blends in?

post-73111-1129063661_thumb.jpg

Is there a way to change that square for a little graphic?

btw, the square appear on the "now playing file", and I want it to change it for a little blue triangle instead.

TIA

foo8li.png

i'm pretty sure nobody is on right now to help out. but i have a question.. i am using spex's fcs, and for some reason, its converted my nice grouped artist/album combos to this:

foobie6ek.th.jpg

how can i get it back so it only says the artist name once, and the album name under it, and all the extra info and such?

ok this is wha i got so far

post-73111-1129120634.jpg

couple more questions, in the track info panel how do i just get it bolded size 11 tahoma text jus saying the Artist and Album names.

and for the status bar, are there any cool configs anyone knows about?

oh and how do i centre the play, stop etc. buttons?

ok this is wha i got so far

couple more questions, in the track info panel how do i just get it bolded size 11 tahoma text jus saying the Artist and Album names.

and for the status bar, are there any cool configs anyone knows about?

oh and how do i centre the play, stop etc. buttons?

586660863[/snapback]

foo25aj.png

Hey, how do you get a picture there for the "Now Playing" ?

foo25aj.png

Hey, how do you get a picture there for the "Now Playing" ?

586660999[/snapback]

i have no idea lol

i got the config from someone else

and for some reason it wont let me attach the config..gimme ur email i can send it?

Edited by idunno

i'm pretty sure nobody is on right now to help out. but i have a question.. i am using spex's fcs, and for some reason, its converted my nice grouped artist/album combos to this:

foobie6ek.th.jpg

how can i get it back so it only says the artist name once, and the album name under it, and all the extra info and such?

586660107[/snapback]

Try putting making the playlist something like: Playlist -a-

Some people have put code in there to look at the name of the playlist and then decide how to format the items in the playlist window.

That was my fault about the playlist. :pinch:

For anyone that downloaded my fcs, it's set to display album view for the playlist named 'albums', and the single view for playlists not named 'albums'..

Hi, I started using foobar today, and I want to have 3 columns, Artist Album and Song but I have this... how do I changue it?

Also, it would be nice to remove the lowest part.

foob3vh.jpg

Hi,

I was using foobar with a very nice formatting string but with the default interface. Now I downloaded a couple of plugins etc and have switched to columnsUI and started to use a different theme. Now I want to keep this new them colors and other stuff but copy over the formatting stuff for playlist from the old config. I don't know how to do this. I've tried copying over the Display->Title Formatting->Playlist code but it doesn't seem to work.

Unfortunently I don't have the time to study over how foobar works so if someone could help me out or if someone would be so kind so I could zip up my foobar folder and send it to him to change it. Sorry, but I really don't have the time to do this now.

Thank you.